Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby Going to Jail

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I'm not sure of you caught the other thread where (I think marmel) was talking about women going on a date and happily accepting his number but never intending to call. He asked why not just tell him on the spot "no thanks" why lie? Why lead him on.

One of the conclusions is that we avoid confrontation because we never know what kind of response we will get.

In my experience, your stated situation might warrant a verbal between the boss and employee, however, that would depend on the usual demeanor of the boss, on a day to day status.

These inappropriate comments are never "one off" there is usually a build up of interaction that clearly demonstrates the demeanor of the individual, should they be confronted about their behavior.

So, should she address him directly or go straight to HR? That depends. Has he demonstrated himself to be open and amenable to conversation and input of this nature? Or had he demonstrates himself to not be approachable? Is she comfortable approaching? Or not?

Those are the factors that come into play and, unfortunately, isn't a black and white, yes or no answer

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz I'm not sure of you caught the other thread where (I think marmel) was talking about women going in a date and happily accepting his number but never intending to call. He asked why not just tell him on the spot "no thanks" why lie? Why lead him on.

One of the conclusions is that we avoid confrontation before we never know what kind of response we will get.

In my experience, your stated situation might warrant a verbal between the boss and employee, however, that would depend on the usual demeanor of the boss on a day to day status.

These inappropriate comments are never "one off" there is usually a build up of interaction that clearly demonstrates the demeanor of the individual should they be approached.

So, should she address him directly or go straight to HR? That depends. Has he demonstrates himself to be open and amenable to conversation and input of this nature? Or had he demonstrates himself to not be approachable? Is she comfortable approaching? Or not?

Those are the factors that come into play and, unfortunately, isn't a black and white, yes or no answer
Okay I get it.

Would it work better if both women and men at the workplace is educated on how to react and respond accordingly as stated in my posts ?

Meaning, using what I've posted as a basic guideline on men-women interactions at the office.

The #metoo is getting some of my junior managers jittery and 2 of them even officially asked that they be taken off mentoring young female staff. Might be an excuse but I need to address this ASAP.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I get it.

Would it work better if both women and men at the workplace is educated on how to react and respond accordingly as stated in my posts ?

Meaning, using what I've posted as a basic guideline on men-women interactions at the office.

The #metoo is getting some of my junior managers jittery and 2 of them even officially asked that they be taken off mentoring young female staff. Might be an excuse but I need to address this ASAP.
Idk why men are getting so worried about the #meetoo movement. Do they plan on being anything less than professional with these women? If they are scared it's because they aren't planning on professionally mentoring, they are planning on socially mentoring.

It's not difficult. Be professional at work. Simple.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz I'm considered an attractive female, especially for my profession (software engineer) I have great social relationships with my make co workers. We laugh together, code together and get work done. I'm not pretending they don't think about me in a non professional setting, but they have never crossed the line. If they are worried, they are doing a great job of being professional.

@Spaz you need employees who can correct themselves in a professional manner. If they don't know how to do that, what good are they to you. You need to tell them this. They shouldn't have a fear. Do they need sexual harassment refresher training?

I did have to report a man to HR at my last job, but he crossed the line after I spoje with him and established boundaries and gave him tons of chances.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

I do t think it’s about any of this stuff. I just read through the thread.
I do not condone or support assault or harassment. But none of that has to do with this.
The overwhelming VAST amount of men wouldn’t even consider it. It’s not in them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Idk why men are getting so worried about the #meetoo movement. Do they plan on being anything less than professional with these women? If they are scared it's because they aren't planning on professionally mentoring, they are planning on socially mentoring.

Like i said, might be an excuse.

As an added step, I need to empower women at the workplace by means of educating them on how to proceed when they are faced with issues towards their bosses.

Would my method work ?

Or do you have another solution that's important from a woman's perspective?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not condone or support assault or harassment. But none of that has to do with this.
The overwhelming VAST amount of men wouldn’t even consider it. It’s not in them.
That's my point to @Spaz . If you have subordinates that are fearful that women are going to ring them up on harassment charges, you have subordinates who have an issue with objectifying and/or treating women in a non professional way at work.

His problem isn't the women, it's the men.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Because a woman can just lie. Women by nature are covert (dishonest) in their communication style. Deception and Lying, whether blatant or by omission, is all about control, even "white" lies. Women generally have little integrity and will tell emotionally fueled lies (for example to win a disagreement). Women are fickle and emotional. There is a valid reason why women were denied the right to have power over people, own property or vote. Of course you think you're an exception, and your posts make it seem like you agree with the general ideas on this forum, but you probably just slightly fudge your opinions so that guys on here will accept you as "different" yet when it comes to certain topics you show your very similar to mainstream feminists.

I don't really think you agree with most ideals on this forum. You cant. I wouldn't benefit you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said, might be an excuse.

As an added step, I need to empower women at the workplace by means of educating them on how to proceed when they are faced with issues towards their bosses.

Would my method work ?

Or do you have another solution that's important from a woman's perspective?
That's the way to do it, empower them.

Your company needs to advocate a no retaliatory reporting policy and make anual sexual harassment training the norm for everyone.

Same ol same ol that is discussed here - clearly establish your boundaries and standards and absolutely follow thru.

Where do you work today this isn't already the norm? I've been getting anual sexual harassment training for 20 years

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
That's my point to @Spaz . If you have subordinates that are fearful that women are going to ring them up on harassment charges, you have subordinates who have an issue with objectifying and/or treating women in a non professional way at work.

His problem isn't the women, it's the men.
women who ccomplain about sexual harrassment at work should quit their job. This wouldn't be a problem if it was all men. In fact if it was all men the company would be more profitable because it would be less drama.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Your company needs to advocate a no retaliatory reporting policy and make anual sexual harassment training the norm for everyone.

Same ol same ol that is discussed here - clearly establish your boundaries and standards and absolutely follow thru.

Where do you work today this isn't already the norm? I've been getting anual sexual harassment training for 20 years
5 asian countries with 4 different languages and cultures.

How hard can that be?

Anyhow thanks for the input.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

What a waste of time and resources. If women just didn't get hired it wouldn't be an issue and it would be more profitable because they could focus on making more money and creating incentive fur employees to be more productive. Yet no no no, they have to create a whole department just to make sure the women are catered too and staff that department and pull everyone away from their job that actually produces something. This is nothing but a drain on any company. It doesn't benefit the company to do this. Women are vampires.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
women who ccomplain about sexual harrassment at work should quit their job. This wouldn't be a problem if it was all men. In fact if it was all men the company would be more profitable because it would be less drama.
o_O

logicallefty

Reaction score
I will split the difference on this with you and agree that women in management tend to bring a workplace down, but not all women worker bees necessarily do. If women can keep up with the men and perform the exact same then I don't mind them being there. But many of them can't. In my two carrier fields, law enforcement and technology, I've honestly only met one true good female cop in 11 x years total I worked in it. In technology, I can really only think of one good woman I have worked with who I would actually hire if I started my own company. But women in management, they shouldn't be anywhere near it, anywhere. Even in like fast food or working at a gas station. I see women managers in places like that I patron just treating everyone like crap all the time. Disrespecting their employees right in front of the public like me. It's sick. As for the sexual harassment element, women need to learn to dress more conservatively and that would help them not get "harassed" so much. But generally even ones dressed in business attire have tight pants or dresses around their a$$es and c00ters, and a blouse showing a nice part of their cleavage. Then don't even get me started on yoga pants. That's too much, and for another thread.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 asian countries with 4 different languages and cultures.

How hard can that be?

Anyhow thanks for the input.
Lol, look at it this way, they wouldn't have put you in charge if they didn't think that you could handle it!!!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I will split the difference on this with you and agree that women in management tend to bring a workplace down, but not all women worker bees necessarily do. If women can keep up with the men and perform the exact same then I don't mind them being there. But many of them can't. In my two carrier fields, law enforcement and technology, I've honestly only met one true good female cop in 11 x years total I worked in it. In technology, I can really only think of one good woman I have worked with who I would actually hire if I started my own company. But women in management, they shouldn't be anywhere near it, anywhere. Even in like fast food or working at a gas station. I see women managers in places like that I patron just treating everyone like crap all the time. Disrespecting their employees right in front of the public like me. It's sick. As for the sexual harassment element, women need to learn to dress more conservatively and that would help them not get "harassed" so much. But generally even ones dressed in business attire have tight pants or dresses around their a$$es and c00ters, and a blouse showing a nice part of their cleavage. Then don't even get me started on yoga pants. That's too much, and for another thread.
Of course there is always exceptions. But my point is in a large company or corporation they have to make special accommodations, procedures and a whole department to accommodate these women's needs. There will always be temptation for women ( who will have an underlying resentment towards men to an extent of they've been influenced by mainstream feminism) to accuse men of harassment or assualt as a revenge tactic, competition tactic or simply because they don't like a guy and want drama. This is much worse than a woman getting a solid smack on the bottom and a "whats up baby cakes".

Maybe women who dont like it shouldn't work there. We need to stop catering to women in society because that's privilege not equality.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste of time and resources. If women just didn't get hired it wouldn't be an issue and it would be more profitable because they could focus on making more money and creating incentive fur employees to be more productive. Yet no no no, they have to create a whole department just to make sure the women are catered too and staff that department and pull everyone away from their job that actually produces something. This is nothing but a drain on any company. It doesn't benefit the company to do this. Women are vampires.
IMAGINE if we were in a survival situation (in which most EVERY company SHOULD be in the mindframe of). Would, in our continual upkeep to food, clothing, and shelter, there be any separate pieces of time and energy set aside for "Sexual Harassment claims?" American Indians do not deal with this. Other nationalities do not even give a second thought. WHITE countries and ONLY WHITE countries is where you will find this Injection into everything. It's planned. It's contrived, and it's Racist, because somehow "Whites" are "better" than everyone else, so Whites should be held to a higher standard and save the world blah blah blah. This is how manipulation is waged. Even as far back as George Washington, where GW persuaded the Indian Half-King to side with the English over the French mid-1750s to "make the Indians get their land back and make them 'safe'." Both English and French used the Indians against each other claiming "safety" and restoration of their lands for their people. Both English and French were highly highly Racist. It's only recently where Nature has been turned on its head. The Indians should have known all along that the British and French would never be "for" their "people," and fought them to the very last man. This is purely a manipulation game. "Sexual Harassment" is purely a manipulation game to gain TERRITORY and shift resources from one group or warring faction to another. Occam's Razor.

These smoke n' mirrors have gone on for a VERY LONG TIME. No One is seeing it or treating it for what it IS, which is war...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, look at it this way, they wouldn't have put you in charge if they didn't think that you could handle it!!!
lots of women get put in charge because of gender quotas in managment. Based on numbers alone, because there are so many more men in certain fields, it's very likely there is a male employee that would be a better fit.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
IMAGINE if we were in a survival situation (in which most EVERY company SHOULD be in the mindframe of). Would, in our continual upkeep to food, clothing, and shelter, there be any separate pieces of time and energy set aside for "Sexual Harassment claims?" American Indians do not deal with this. Other nationalities do not even give a second thought. WHITE countries and ONLY WHITE countries is where you will find this Injection into everything. It's planned. It's contrived, and it's Racist, because somehow "Whites" are "better" than everyone else, so Whites should be held to a higher standard and save the world blah blah blah. This is how manipulation is waged. Even as far back as George Washington, where GW persuaded the Indian Half-King to side with the English over the French mid-1750s to "make the Indians get their land back and make them 'safe'." Both English and French used the Indians against each other claiming "safety" and restoration of their lands for their people. Both English and French were highly highly Racist. It's only recently where Nature has been turned on its head. The Indians should have known all along that the British and French would never be "for" their "people," and fought them to the very last man. This is purely a manipulation game. "Sexual Harassment" is purely a manipulation game to gain TERRITORY and shift resources from one group or warring faction to another. Occam's Razor.

These smoke n' mirrors have gone on for a VERY LONG TIME. No One is seeing it or treating it for what it IS, which is war...
But as long as we make special rules and accommodations for women and make it easier for women to move up and get hired, they're just as capable as men. But if you treat men and women exactly the same women cany compete.