Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby Going to Jail

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You obviously think otherwise.

And it's meant as a figure of speech; dribble not drivel.

Look it up b4 shooting off ur mouth and further compounding ur fake-ness.

You can't even provide 1 single morning greeting from 1 single girl, could you at least hire 1 to text you so you'd hv some modicum of credibility?

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway the facts are clear.

Bill Crosby is a soulless black devil who serial rapes women, f#cking their mouths and finger f#cking them while they're passed out. This is a sick motherf#cker. Obviously, so are you, slurping on his d#ck the way that you do.

Anyway, let me guess. You're black. Makes sense.

And no, you're not going to get ANYTHING from me. It's hilarious watching you begging like a dog for a biscuit treat lol

You obviously think otherwise.

And it's meant as a figure of speech; dribble not drivel.

Look it up b4 shooting off ur mouth and further compounding ur fake-ness.

You can't even provide 1 single morning greeting from 1 single girl, could you at least hire 1 to text you so you'd hv some modicum of credibility?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc ,

Making false rape/s€xual assault accusations and why most/some women think it's true - from a man's perspective.

We've been bombarded by news on a daily basis from #metoo and up until now on the nomination of a US supreme court nominee.

More and more men around the globe are thinking along these lines; I don't think these women are victims. I think they consented.

Yes, these women have had negative sexual experiences, can't deny that fact. Sometimes profoundly negative. But the fact that the sexual experience was negative doesn’t mean it was assault.

What separates a sexual experience from sexual violence ?

It is consent.

Consent has nothing to do with feelings. Women can choose not to consent to experiences that make them feel good and they can also consent to experiences that make them feel bad.

Some women who claim assault actually consented. Maybe they didn’t want to consent, or they felt pressured 2 consent, or they regretted consenting, but they did.

Every woman has had a sexual encounter that they consented to for the wrong reasons and ended up regretting afterward, to some degree or another, even you @sazc .

But no matter how much a woman regrets it, it is not rape or s€xual assault.

Women who call this s€xual assault are confusing their negative feelings with lack of consent.

Wherever the situational pressure comes from, it’s a woman's responsibility to say “I don’t want this anymore.” If a woman don’t communicate lack of consent and in fact, communicate consent by allowing the interaction to continue, then a woman is not being s€xually assaulted no matter how unpleasant the interaction is.

Those women that's in the news wouldn’t have gone through those negative sexual interactions if they stood up for themselves and clearly communicated what they want or didn’t want, when they wanted it or didn’t want it. If they had the courage to say “no,” at the time it was happening, these things wouldn’t have happened to them.

Or more simply put, if those women had said NO, those interactions wouldn’t have happened.

So it's not assault but a skewed view based on regret, on feelings and on lack of ownership.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
None of these women gave their consent. It was impossible. He had drugged them to incapacitate them.

Bill Crosby is a black devil serial rapist. So are you for sticking up for him.

And now you want to masturbate to my creep pics and text messages.

Anyway, the only reason you defend him is because he's black.

Black incel confirmed.

@sazc ,

Making false rape/s€xual assault accusations and why most/some women think it's true - from a man's perspective.

We've been bombarded by news on a daily basis from #metoo and up until now on the nomination of a US supreme court nominee.

More and more men around the globe are thinking along these lines; I don't think these women are victims. I think they consented.

Yes, these women have had negative sexual experiences, can't deny that fact. Sometimes profoundly negative. But the fact that the sexual experience was negative doesn’t mean it was assault.

It is consent.

Consent has nothing to do with feelings. Women can choose not to consent to experiences that make them feel good and they can also consent to experiences that make them feel bad.

Some women who claim assault actually consented. Maybe they didn’t want to consent, or they felt pressured 2 consent, or they regretted consenting, but they did.

Every woman has had a sexual encounter that they consented to for the wrong reasons and ended up regretting afterward, to some degree or another, even you @sazc .

Women who call this s€xual assault are confusing their negative feelings with lack of consent.

Wherever the situational pressure comes from, it’s a woman's responsibility to say “I don’t want this anymore.” If a woman don’t communicate lack of consent and in fact, communicate consent by allowing the interaction to continue, then a woman is not being s€xually assaulted no matter how unpleasant the interaction is.

Those women that's in the news wouldn’t have gone through those negative sexual interactions if they stood up for themselves and clearly communicated what they want or didn’t want, when they wanted it or didn’t want it. If they had the courage to say “no,” at the time it was happening, these things wouldn’t have happened to them.

Or more simply put, if those women had said NO, those interactions wouldn’t have happened.

So it's not assault but a skewed view based on regret, on feelings and on lack of ownership.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
None of these women gave their consent. It was impossible. He had drugged them to incapacitate them.

Bill Crosby is a black devil serial rapist. So are you for sticking up for him.

And now you want to masturbate to my creep pics and text messages.

Anyway, the only reason you defend him is because he's black.

Black incel confirmed.
Ur delusions r getting more wild but do carry on, I've had some thinking I'm even the notorious Naughty Ninja.

And now u've thinking I'm black.

Interesting haha

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was consensual. Too bad that nasty hor couldn't keep her mouth shut. The Donald shoulda paid her more.
Lol then 45 lied about it. He's still lying about it to this day. "We didn't have sex" lol, oh no? Then why did you pay her off and ask her to sign an nda?

The women aren't lying, 45 is the liar. I'm so fascinated that he's manipulated so many self proclaimed alphas into believing his bvllchit.

I was under the impression alpha males were their own leaders and would never be taken down and follow a liar. Being under the spell of a gaslighter implies that a person isn't leading themselves.....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc ,

It is consent.

To be clear, I've never been sexually assaulted. There was an attempt made.
I was confused about what was happening because, while I had consented to get physical with one of them, I didn't understand why his friend appeared out of nowhere, and why he started getting handsy with my body, and why wasn't the guy I was making out with saying no to the other one? The guy I was making out with seemed to be fine with the other one being there and trying to touch me, but neither one asked me....?

There were too many thoughts running thru my mind for me to be able to vocalize them. I was too confused shocked and scared to say no. I knew I just needed to get out of there and I was confused about how to do that. Would they try to hold me back in some way?

So I bolted. Literally got up and ran out of the room and out of the house. I disappeared on them and went to the safety of my home.

I still don't understand why they didn't get my consent before anything occurred. Why did they think they could force that on me without asking?

Hmm, maybe it was an assault....

I did eventually get an apology from the one I was making out with. He said he didn't realize the gravity of the situation until I ran out. He confided in a mutual friend that he was scared what I might do because of it.

As has been mentioned before, I'm not the emotionally driven creature that you boys teferr to on here. I can be driven by emotions, but I am mostly driven by a mix of logic and emotions. This enables me to make decisions that are good for me, and the people I care about.

Regretting a sexual encounter and then calling it assault is bogus. But how do you prove that? I'm not saying it's right. It's shady AF and wholly unfair.

The intoxication factor is something we all need to take responsibility for. People need to have stronger personal boundaries and completely remove alcohol from the equation, especially with new aquaintances. But that is on each individual.

I (personally) agree that women should have the courage to say no in situations where they need to. But even I, with all my female alpha-ness, couldn't find my voice during the moments where something was about to go down.

You guys talk about women being emotional creatures, and being driven by emotions. If I couldn't find my voice, and the majority of women are way weaker than I am (I agree, they are) how are they going to find their voice in those circumstances?

Mind you, I'm not supporting "false allegations". I just don't have the answers, unfortunately....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was confused about what was happening because, while I had consented to get physical with one of them, I didn't understand why his friend appeared out of nowhere, and why he started getting handsy with my body, and why wasn't the guy I was making out with saying no to the other one? The guy I was making out with seemed to be fine with the other one being there and trying to touch me, but neither one asked me....?

There were too many thoughts running thru my mind for me to be able to vocalize them. I was too confused shocked and scared to say no. I knew I just needed to get out of there and I was confused about how to do that. Would they try to hold me back in some way?

So I bolted. Literally got up and ran out of the room and out of the house. I disappeared on them and went to the safety of my home.

I still don't understand why they didn't get my consent before anything occurred. Why did they think they could force that on me without asking?

I did eventually get an apology from the one I was making out with. He said he didn't realize the gravity of the situation until I ran out. He confided in a mutual friend that he was scared what I might do because of it.

As has been mentioned before, I'm not the emotionally driven creature that you boys teferr to on here. I can be driven by emotions, but I am mostly driven by a mix of logic and emotions. This enables me to make decisions that are good for me, and the people I care about.

Regretting a sexual encounter and then calling it assault is bogus. But how do you prove that? I'm not saying it's right. It's shady AF and wholly unfair.

The intoxication factor is something we all need to take responsibility for. People need to have stronger personal boundaries and completely remove alcohol from the equation, especially with new aquaintances. But that is on each individual.

I (personally) agree that women should have the courage to say no in situations where they need to. But even I, with all my female alpha-ness, couldn't find my voice during the moments where something was about to go down.

You guys talk about women being emotional creatures, and being driven by emotions. If I couldn't find my voice, and the majority of women are way weaker than I am (I agree, they are) how are they going to find their voice in those circumstances?

Mind you, I'm not supporting "false allegations". I just don't have the answers, unfortunately....
4 the sake of discussion.

Would you participate logically if I were 2 say address situations such as you mentioned and also another one that's likely to effect both men and women alike?

There's a lot of grey areas and most men can't all the time be mind readers, discussing these issues out in the open will clarify some for many on SS.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

The answer isn't Just automatically believing the woman. We should assume the man is innocent until it can be proven he did it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 the sake of discussion.

Would you participate logically if I were 2 say address situations such as you mentioned and also another one that's likely to effect both men and women alike?

There's a lot of grey areas and most men can't all the time be mind readers, discussing these issues out in the open will clarify some for many on SS.
I'm a chick. I cant confirm nor deny that my participation will be logically based, or emotionally based on any topic, in any one instance;)

Haha, nice out card, eh?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer isn't Just automatically believing the woman. We should assume the man is innocent until it can be proven he did it.
Yea, agreed, but how do you definitively prove it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Okay, fair enuf.

I'm at the bar, not really a good place to throw ideas out but will do so once I'm home and coherent enuf.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

Okay, fair enuf.

I'm at the bar, not really a good place to throw ideas out but will do so once I'm home and coherent enuf.
Ill add, I will do my best to reply in a calm and engaging manner.

Have fun out!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, agreed, but how do you definitively prove it?
Dna. Video. Credible witnesses. Rape kit. Definitely not take her word for it. That's insane.

You might not be able to prove it. Thats to bad if so.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dna. Video. Credible witnesses. Rape kit. Definitely not take her word for it. That's insane.

You might not be able to prove it. Thats to bad if so.
So, if the victim is so traumatized, confused, shameful, etc and can't make it to report it before all evidence disappears, they are SOL?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
So, if the victim is so traumatized, confused, shameful, etc and can't make it to report it before all evidence disappears, they are SOL?
I guess so. Men shouldnt be sacrificed for women. One gender will always have a little more power than the other, and its better if thats in mens favor.

Victims should immediately report it. No excuses especially because if feelings.

She can report it whenever she wants but his name shouldn't even be made public until it's proven. Women made it like this by making false claims. This is a result of the hatred taught by feminism that men are bad and its ok to do wrong sh!t to them because they oppressed women for hundreds of years. The same exact line of thinking that allowed the nazis to rationalize gassing da juice. Thats what feminism has done

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess so. Men shouldnt be sacrificed for women. One gender will always have a little more power than the other, and its better if thats in mens favor.

Victims should immediately report it. No excuses especially because if feelings.

She can report it whenever she wants but his name shouldn't even be made public until it's proven. Women made it like this by making false claims. This is a result of the hatred taught by feminism that men are bad and its ok to do wrong sh!t to them because they oppressed women for hundreds of years. The same exact line of thinking that allowed the nazis to rationalize gassing da juice. Thats what feminism has done
It would be both genders, men and women, not just women

For some reason you keep thinking the rules only apply to women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ill add, I will do my best to reply in a calm and engaging manner.

Have fun out!
A hypothetical situation at the workplace;

Lets say a woman's boss does say something that makes her uncomfortable. Instead of standing up to him, she says nothing. Later, she goes to HR and tells her side - only her side of the story. HR is, of course, biased in favor of the woman and files a harassment claim.

And sure, maybe the boss did say something inappropriate, but it isn’t necessarily because he’s an incurable motherfvcking predator. It could be amongst these reasons;

1. Maybe he’s socially awkward like our Richardthefrog/Bigdave and didn’t realize he might cause discomfort.

2. Maybe he didn’t pick his words carefully that day.

3. Maybe he thought he was paying her a compliment.

If any of these things are true, she could solve the problem by firmly saying "that comment made me uncomfortable." They could have a brief discussion about it, and the problem would be solved.

In fact, I’d say she owes her boss this conversation. People are innocent until proven guilty. But by rushing off to HR, she’s presuming guilt without any evidence.

It only rises to the level of harassment if the woman has this discussion two or three times, and has made herself clear to whoever it is, and he unapologetically refuses to stop. THAT would be guilt, and THAT would warrant a trip to HR.

The common denominator in all of these examples (that we both highlighted) is that those woman (which includes your experiences) experienced an emotion, such as nervousness, reluctance, or fear, and failed to process and communicate it.

As is with the case of the woman whose boss harassed her processed her feelings enough to recognize there was a problem but did not act maturely. Instead of communicating about his meaning with her boss, she ran away from her feelings by making HR make the problem go away.

This may have solved her issue, but it did so at the expense of his career, his reputation and the wellbeing of his family.

Talk about unethical - and this has many men around the globe including myself up in arms.

My point is that it’s a woman’s responsibility to assess her own emotions and communicate consent or lack thereof.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Also yeah it wasnt right or normal for that guy to try and jump in. But you can't expect a guy to ask consent at each stage, that would probably kill the moment. To stop in the middle
It would be both genders, men and women, not just women

For some reason you keep thinking the rules only apply to women
Because its women that make most of the false accusations and complain about sexual harassment/ assault. Also society only gives a fvck when it happens to females.

I assure you that regardless of who it happens to the feminists go to argument is that is men doing it and men are the problem.

Even in the work place women can just accuse a guy if assault ot harassment and he will get in trouble. This shouldn't even be a possibility.

Women are a huge liability. If you can't drink alcohol and can't consent you shouldn't be able to drink alcohol. We should write the laws in a way where its impossible for a woman to negatively affect a man's life in any way shape or form by making false accusations. This isn't difficult. It will make women more vulnerable, but so what? Don't dress like a slvt and go to bars or clubs. Don't dress promiscuously at work if you don't want sexual attention. Or just go outside with a man. I don't know or care what the answer is. I just know whats fair is that it should be close to impossible for a woman to negatively affect a mans life by making false accusations.

It worse for an innocent mans life and reputation to be ruined than it is for a woman to be raped. At least society tries to help a female victim, but no one cares if a man is falsely accussed.