Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby Going to Jail

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
There seemed to be an awful lot of smoke around Cosby for there not to have been a fire. I hate to think that he did this sort of thing, but he came from a different time when powerful men could get away with pretty much whatever they wanted to. Otherwise I would say that the thing that upsets me most about it is that he would be stupid enough to do this stuff.

I've been around a long time, and can't imagine for one minute how anyone could say that Bill Cosby was not the greatest stand up comedian who ever lived. Yet I've looked on a lot of lists on the internet, and he is usually only somewhere in the top ten, if he's included at all. It seems like a lot of people are saying that his actions have tainted his career, so that you can't list him as number one, and maybe shouldn't list him at all. That sounds a little like rewriting history to me though. Everyone of a certain age was familiar with Cosby's comedy albums from the '60s.

I've seen Jerry Seinfeld on TV arguing that you should be able to separate the actions from the act, but others have disagreed with him. Seinfeld was in awe that Cosby could go on stage and do a two hour standup routine, when it was a herculean effort for Jerry to put together one hour of material.

People seem to have given Cosby's crown to Richard Pryor, an obviously talented comedian in his own right. But I don't believe he or anyone else equalled or surpassed Cosby, and Cosby was able to do it clean. Now he'll probably spend the rest of his life in prison. It's a sad day for me.
The fact that it was decades ago and there is no DNA or video evidence should matter. If these women waited decades to make the accusations is ridiculous and it makes you think maybe it was consential. They consented to take the drugs right? He was intoxicated to and she consented to have sex even if under the influence.

This is ridiculous. She shouldnt have put herself in the situation to begin with. This sets the precedent for a slippery slope. Same as when college students are equally drunk and both consent to sex, but the male is labeled a rapist.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Huxtable...... how could you ?....I think he is guilty as fuuk ...he laughed at sentencing ? does an innocent man laugh out loud at sentencing ? GUILTY.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they got what they wanted, Cosby in handcuffs. Is he really guilty? Most likely. But maybe not. Regardless, there are two things really irk me over this. One is the time between when it happened and now. This sh|t going back 10, 15, 30+ years to take men down is really scary and how many more of these are we going to see go down like Cosby's did? probably LOTS! The other thing that irks me is the fact that he paid Andrea 3.4 million bills in their civil agreement. SO, what happens with that? That agreement should be null and void now, and she should be paying him back!!

Everyone was all hyped up over the end of the world around 2012. People think the end of the world is a nuke or asteroid killing off the population, etc. Maybe that's not what it is. Maybe the end of the world is women taking over, taking men down, one man at a time. And we are seeing only the beginning of it. If I am right, Cosby represents what's coming. Scary sh|t..
Women have already taken over. White knights have delegated all power to little girls. It won't last, chicks will fukk it up.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women have already taken over. White knights have delegated all power to little girls. It won't last, chicks will fukk it up.
Very true. The power started with men and they gave it up in hopes of getting some vag they will never get. I hope you are right about it not lasting.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And look at the woman who went after him and put him there. Lesbian, ugly as H3ll, even when Cosby in 2004 allegedly raped her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. The power started with men and they gave it up in hopes of getting some vag they will never get. I hope you are right about it not lasting.
The world is changing rapidly. Mostly in economics.

Most women will end up on the wrong side of history.

Highly probable..The power will soon shift to the individual (mostly fed up men), which will naturally downplay current government.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine one of your ONS, plates, ex-gfs etc coming after you when you're 60, 70+ or even now from 5+yrs ago just because you're successful and they have an axe to grind with you. Scary AF.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine one of your ONS, plates, ex-gfs etc coming after you when you're 60, 70+ or even now from 5+yrs ago just because you're successful and they have an axe to grind with you. Scary AF.
Yet another reason to keep it in your pants.

Women are shooting themselves in the foot here.

It's probably better to keep any success, a secret.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any tips to finding this unicorn you speak of?
-signed, the divorced guy lol
From a latin american country or asian. Latin America women are raised to be feminine, proud of how they treat their men. Plus their fine as hell amd love to cook. In America id find one whose peers and or parents had great relationships.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Andrea Constand assault occurred in 2004. She reported within statute of limitations. He was ONLY sentenced in this case. All the other claims have seen the statue of limitations expire.

There are 60 women reporting being drugged and then raped. Their stores are all the same. Cosby and the women were not "partying". The women met Cosby because of an invitation extended BY Cosby. When they arrived, Cosby offered them a beverage, ONE beverage. Started with alcohol. If they declined, he would move to juice, coffee, water. If they still declined, he goaded then into drinking it. Once they had consumed the beverage they fell into a state of extreme intoxication or unconciousness. They woke up the next day knowing they had been violated.

Most of these women were in entertainment and Cosby was offering to help their careers. That is why they went over. After the fact they knew, since Cosby was so powerful, if they told their career would be over because Cosby would make it so.

I'm not surprised you guys are defending this kind of behavior. Women are supposed to be submissive, right? Even if they have to be rendered unable to say NO and the assault occurs, they must submit and not complain. Dude can rip her @sshole to shreds of he wants but there are certain situations, according to some of you (not reporting it asap for example) where she shouldn't have a claim.

You guys talk time and time again about how women are emotional creatures. There's alot of shame and self doubt that occurs when she is sexually assaulted. Her EMOTIONS grip her like a sieve. Shes confused so she doesn't report. Then, a day, week, month later, she thinks to much time had passed and she won't be seem as credible (what you guys are doing now) So she doesn't report, she just lives with it, trying to integrate it, and allowing it to fvck up her relationships. So I am reading that women are only 'emotional creatures' when it's convenient for your agenda then? Nice.

You guys have run into these women in your attempts to date.the really messed up ones. You encountered them last week, yesterday, last year. Maybe you were married to one.

Some of you have daughter's. Sexual assault is more prevalent than you realize.
Good luck

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are processing the idea of sexual assault as if she was a HE

You are removing all emotions from the situation and trying to be 100% logical

God forbid this happen to one of your daughters. Statistically it will. Actually, statistically, it already has

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! live celibate? that's not living, that's just existing lol
Hey, it's better than ending up in a horrible situation.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

God forbid this happen to one of your daughters. Statistically it will. Actually, statistically, it already has
most women ARE men....and no, I have no kids, for this very reason.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not defending his behavior if in fact that is what he did- let's just be clear about that. I'm talking about the innocent- could be your son, your brother, dad etc too where someone they may have slept with years ago is now coming after them saying it was assault/rape when it was consensual -for all they knew!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The transcripts i saw show that he partied with them and supplied the drugs with them being fully aware of it. He also clarified he never snuck it in without them being aware. Were tired of men being put away with false rape allegations. And if you have to accept rape or being forced to be gay or being forced to screw your family over to be in a career do you think thats wise? You want to join the ranks of the devil and do what it takes happily so?