Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby Going to Jail

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But as long as we make special rules and accommodations for women and make it easier for women to move up and get hired, they're just as capable as men. But if you treat men and women exactly the same women cany compete.
They can compete and mostly exceed men in only 1 field - multitasking.

In that field women are the undisputed champions.

But for the rest I hire/promote exclusively based on merit - the men wins hands down.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
They can compete and mostly exceed men in only 1 field - multitasking.

In that field women are the undisputed champions.

But for the rest I hire exclusively based on merit - the men wins hands down.
People who are better at multi tasking generally have lower iqs than those who aren't

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
People who are better at multi tasking generally have lower iqs than those who aren't
People who are better at multitasking has all the 4 personality traits.

That's why they can multitask.

Men on the otherhand has only 1 personality trait among the 4 quadrants. Which is why men can excel in his given inherent field.

It's too long to type out and explain it properly over here but that's the gist of it.

R

Ranger

In the last ten years I’ve have been inundated with sexual harassment training. It’s companies trying to protect themselves from lawsuits. These cases are hard to defend against due to the bias of law towards women. You will never be able to sort the legitimate from the scams for cash power plays.
I remember one case where a woman went to HR because of how a guy would “leer” at her, despite the fact that she contuinally pushes the dress code to the edge. What’s the purpose of looking hot at work? I don’t need to answer that for anyone.

But to look at all of this solves nothing for a man. It’s all really misdirection and covertly hides true intent of the “me-too” thingy going on and other progressively intrusive political intrusions into our lives.

What a MAN needs to realize is that this is highly suppressive to his nature. Masculinity. It is rather stupid to mix sex at work but it’s the most common documented venue for cheating. I don’t think it’s a bunch of guys having sex in the copier room with each other.
If she wants you, she’s gonna fuk you in the copier room. Plain and simple. I had one that would go to the back stair well of the building two or three times a week when I was not in the field, to suck me off.

This whole shebang is about keeping males already beta squashed down even more and even siding with the forces of political suppression of men. The idea is somewhat like the “out of my league” doctrine. The idea is for men to unselect themselves from sexual consideration. All voluntary.
This also allows women protection from being laid off and gives her more free reign to run power plays in the office. The Betas, being fearful will do nothing to stand up for themselves. She rules by default. “Don’t mess with me little boy.”

Going after Cosby is only useful because he’s high profile and is like showing an example by putting a head on a pike. Cosby’s head. A show of power.

This ties into so many things if you really look at it as a Rational Male. It makes complete sense. This really isn’t even a questionable situation. Look at how all of it ties together.

Getting testosterone down by admonishing meat. The support of soy touted as a healthy food. Just supporting these two things alone will crush your T-levels. This is just a minor level. Some are way more obvious.
The demonization of masculine is all around you. You can do NOTHING right. No matter what we do, including creating the perfect work environment, will stop the attack and pussification of men.
No woman is so precious that you have to force sex out of her by circumstance or ploy. Just get better at firing her circuits and she will find a way to fuk you.
We do have to become better men. Just reject everything that doesn’t further YOUR agenda. A woman’s agenda is not your concern. They are not that hard to outperform at work or play.

Cosby, if the allegations are true, will get his head on a pike if it’s true or not. Even if it comes out that it’s not true, his life and legacy is ruined.
“He’s the example for all you little boys. Keep your heads down and when we reach the wall and need a provider, we will come select one of you.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
People who are better at multitasking has all the 4 personality traits.

That's why they can multitask.

Men on the otherhand has only 1 personality trait among the 4 quadrants. Which is why men can excel in his given inherent field.

It's too long to type out and explain it properly over here but that's the gist of it.
Its a theory anyways.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Its a theory anyways.
It's a theory that's based on a 90 odd year continuous study of human personality and, I've been using to great effect both in my professional and personal life.

To effectively lead, you must know people, to know people you must be able understand their inherent personality traits.

Only then can you truly benefit from your interactions with anyone, use that knowledge to harness every potential opportunities, what was once limited will then be opened for you.