Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Burr Legendary SNL Monologue

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was golden and he is one of the few that has balls along with other great's like Chappelle and Minaj.

Chappelle is one of the few that can still use the N word without any recourse.

Hasan Minhaj speaking to a white house correspondents dinner in 2017 took balls too.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell that Bill Burr totally understands women and doesn't fall for any of their crapp.
And kudo's to his black wife. It seems like she gets it and isn't overly sensitive on these topics. I mean he's gotta have strong frame too, to be married to a black woman. :up:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading some forums and there are people losing their mind over that monologue. That is was offensive and wasn't woke.
It kind of made me laugh because SNL is always 100% slanted toward a certain political direction, and everyone is just fine with it. But bring in Bill Burr who isn't PC enough I guess and they throw a fit.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And kudo's to his black wife. It seems like she gets it and isn't overly sensitive on these topics. I mean he's gotta have strong frame too, to be married to a black woman. :up:
Burr has frame, and you can tell he is red pill by nature, but he does have a simpy side to him. He's always questioning himself like he's the problem because he's thinking red pill thoughts. Also, he NEVER makes fun of the black race in a derogatory way, he never crosses the line.......he beats around the edge of it, but he's always supportive of that type of 'wokeness'. He was very supportive of Colin Kapernick. He also bags on the white race in a 'woke' way, he'll certainly let the wokes makes their points. I would imagine this is mainly due to his wife.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burr has frame, and you can tell he is red pill by nature, but he does have a simpy side to him. He's always questioning himself like he's the problem because he's thinking red pill thoughts. Also, he NEVER makes fun of the black race in a derogatory way, he never crosses the line.......he beats around the edge of it, but he's always supportive of that type of 'wokeness'. He was very supportive of Colin Kapernick. He also bags on the white race in a 'woke' way, he'll certainly let the wokes makes their points. I would imagine this is mainly due to his wife.
I agree.
Here's a very interesting analysis of his frame. This guy got it right in all aspects in observing the situation.