Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Later on, I discovered that her name was Meghan Markle.During a LTR, these are traits that forced me to say goodbye to one of my exes:
- Nagging
- Controlling (Everything has to be HER way or drama ensures)
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Emo & Negative personality
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen
theyre the worst loland there are women that like to pretend that they're so innocent and pure that they've never even heard of a peanuss.
What’s your issue with luxury designer goods? There is a practicality in buying expensive things.Over time you come to know yourself and realize what kind of thing is a turn on and what turns you off.
For me, there are a few things that women do that they think are incredibly sexy which I find quite the opposite:
- Fake eye colour lenses, fake hair, nails etc
- Expensive tat (handbags etc)
- Arrogant/entitled attitude
- Too many selfies
- Thousands of Instagram followers
- Head buried in her phone 24/7
All of these things just make women look trashy and unattractive, in my opinion.
Maybe it's a personal thing, but I really find all of that plastic, fakeness, arrogance and materialism on display repulsive.
That's s stench of admireable qualities.Judgmental, arrogant, argumentative, close minded
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I freak out over swiss automatic and mechanical watches. Quality lasts. But exaggeration and showing off is a turn off for me, too.What’s your issue with luxury designer goods? There is a practicality in buying expensive things.
How many years did you deal with her? Were you able to ever get things your way with that type?During a LTR, these are traits that forced me to say goodbye to one of my exes:
- Nagging
- Controlling (Everything has to be HER way or drama ensures)
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Emo & Negative personality
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen
Later on, I discovered she developed these traits thanks to her father being a submissive and weak beta to her mother, a controlling, non-submissive, demanding and aggressive woman who has NO respect whatsover for her poor husband.
So, next time you plan to enter a LTR, not only you need to look for redflags at your woman, but also at her father. If he's a b!tch to his wife aka your woman's mother, chances are she's going to try to make one out of you. Everyday. For the rest of your relationship.
So 99% of women under 35?- Fake eye colour lenses, fake hair, nails etc
- Expensive tat (handbags etc)
- Arrogant/entitled attitude
- Too many selfies
- Thousands of Instagram followers
- Head buried in her phone 24/7
There are always red flags very early on, especially the way she talks about other people. Too many guys ignire red flags for a hot girl.During a LTR, these are traits that forced me to say goodbye to one of my exes:
- Nagging
- Controlling (Everything has to be HER way or drama ensures)
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Emo & Negative personality
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen
My ex would literally just dump towels on the floor and leave them there after using it. I'm no clean freak but her place was so messy i couldn't stand it.Bad or unfeminine manners.
Amen to that, we want women to be women, I don't understand why women even get into these masculine hobbieswomen who are into masculin sports like motor racing or boxing. It's ok if other men like this, but I don't.
Twerking and other sloppy dancing. Makes me want to puke.Over time you come to know yourself and realize what kind of thing is a turn on and what turns you off.
For me, there are a few things that women do that they think are incredibly sexy which I find quite the opposite:
- Fake eye colour lenses, fake hair, nails etc
- Expensive tat (handbags etc)
- Arrogant/entitled attitude
- Too many selfies
- Thousands of Instagram followers
- Head buried in her phone 24/7
All of these things just make women look trashy and unattractive, in my opinion.
Maybe it's a personal thing, but I really find all of that plastic, fakeness, arrogance and materialism on display repulsive.
Around two years. During the relationship, I was constantly torn between being 100% submissive to her to keep things "peaceful" and fighting back to her occasionally to regain my manhood back.How many years did you deal with her? Were you able to ever get things your way with that type?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
hell no xDJust don’t be one of those guys who wears shirts with the brand name in big @ss letters all over it.
Oh yeah, I knew a girl like that. I would get turned on when she was dressed up to go out but as soon as she got home she'd takeoff her makeup and change into something totally plain.I had a blistering hot girlfriend that would get off of work, go straight to my place, go upstairs, get in the same jammies she kept there, take off her makeup, put her hair in a bun, get a bowl of granola and sit next to me with a shiny face and crunch & slurp. Top that rookies!
Man i i would show the hottest chick in the world the door if she blasted me in the face. Farts are just the invisible version of taking a dump on someone. No chick can survive a deliberate fart with meWhat if it was the hottest chick you ever saw who was standing naked in front of you as you sat on the couch and she bent over and farted right in your face?
Would you ravage her and teach her a lesson or would you tell her to get the fvck out?