Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Turnoffs

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad breath and musky body odor scent

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who smoke roll ups. Can't stand it, and such women are usually trashy and rough. At least if they smoke normal cigarettes it's more feminine (not that they're ideal either).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- no kids
- has to be fertile
- cannot cash out in case of divorce

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks who are into Miley Cyrus
Colored hair
Lots of odd tattoos
A long list of short failed relationships
Women that don't want kids

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During a LTR, these are traits that forced me to say goodbye to one of my exes:

- Nagging
- Controlling (Everything has to be HER way or drama ensures)
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Emo & Negative personality
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen
Later on, I discovered that her name was Meghan Markle.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl I was with had a dog and as we sat on the couch together, she fed it and I watched as it licked her fingers. I bailed as I didn't feel like getting covered in dog saliva.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and there are women that like to pretend that they're so innocent and pure that they've never even heard of a peanuss.
theyre the worst lol

I used to think it was a great sign if a woman only had women on her social media,

LOL how wrong was I

if she owns a mobile phone shes like all the others at some point of the year

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time you come to know yourself and realize what kind of thing is a turn on and what turns you off.

For me, there are a few things that women do that they think are incredibly sexy which I find quite the opposite:

- Fake eye colour lenses, fake hair, nails etc
- Expensive tat (handbags etc)
- Arrogant/entitled attitude
- Too many selfies
- Thousands of Instagram followers
- Head buried in her phone 24/7

All of these things just make women look trashy and unattractive, in my opinion.

Maybe it's a personal thing, but I really find all of that plastic, fakeness, arrogance and materialism on display repulsive.
What’s your issue with luxury designer goods? There is a practicality in buying expensive things.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your issue with luxury designer goods? There is a practicality in buying expensive things.
I freak out over swiss automatic and mechanical watches. Quality lasts. But exaggeration and showing off is a turn off for me, too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Nagging
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen

Later on, I discovered she developed these traits thanks to her father being a submissive and weak beta to her mother, a controlling, non-submissive, demanding and aggressive woman who has NO respect whatsover for her poor husband.

So, next time you plan to enter a LTR, not only you need to look for redflags at your woman, but also at her father. If he's a b!tch to his wife aka your woman's mother, chances are she's going to try to make one out of you. Everyday. For the rest of your relationship.
How many years did you deal with her? Were you able to ever get things your way with that type?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
- Too many selfies
So 99% of women under 35?

- Nagging
- Non-submissive
- Aggressive
- Bad-tempered
- Confrontational
- Easy to get triggered
- Drama queen
There are always red flags very early on, especially the way she talks about other people. Too many guys ignire red flags for a hot girl.

Bad or unfeminine manners.
My ex would literally just dump towels on the floor and leave them there after using it. I'm no clean freak but her place was so messy i couldn't stand it.

women who are into masculin sports like motor racing or boxing. It's ok if other men like this, but I don't.
Amen to that, we want women to be women, I don't understand why women even get into these masculine hobbies

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time you come to know yourself and realize what kind of thing is a turn on and what turns you off.

For me, there are a few things that women do that they think are incredibly sexy which I find quite the opposite:

- Too many selfies

All of these things just make women look trashy and unattractive, in my opinion.

Maybe it's a personal thing, but I really find all of that plastic, fakeness, arrogance and materialism on display repulsive.
Twerking and other sloppy dancing. Makes me want to puke.

Tattoos

Piercings anywhere other than the ear. Nipple piercings are vile.

Calling herself queen

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many years did you deal with her? Were you able to ever get things your way with that type?
Around two years. During the relationship, I was constantly torn between being 100% submissive to her to keep things "peaceful" and fighting back to her occasionally to regain my manhood back.

But eventually, I realized this was taking too much effort, energy and mental health (sanity) from me. So I called it quit. As much heartbreaking the move made me, until this day, I am 100% positive I did the RIGHT thing. I loved her, but I respected myself more. I knew I don't want to become like her father, and I knew she wanted me to.

Today, I really hope that she learned from the experience and chose to stay with a man who she could submit to, because that's the only way for her to be happy. And I truly want her to be happy, with or without me, as much cliché as this sounds.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a blistering hot girlfriend that would get off of work, go straight to my place, go upstairs, get in the same jammies she kept there, take off her makeup, put her hair in a bun, get a bowl of granola and sit next to me with a shiny face and crunch & slurp. Top that rookies!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a blistering hot girlfriend that would get off of work, go straight to my place, go upstairs, get in the same jammies she kept there, take off her makeup, put her hair in a bun, get a bowl of granola and sit next to me with a shiny face and crunch & slurp. Top that rookies!
Oh yeah, I knew a girl like that. I would get turned on when she was dressed up to go out but as soon as she got home she'd takeoff her makeup and change into something totally plain.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it was the hottest chick you ever saw who was standing naked in front of you as you sat on the couch and she bent over and farted right in your face?

Would you ravage her and teach her a lesson or would you tell her to get the fvck out?
Man i i would show the hottest chick in the world the door if she blasted me in the face. Farts are just the invisible version of taking a dump on someone. No chick can survive a deliberate fart with me