"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

@bigdave17

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?
Cause he is a romantic guy. He places armenian girls on the pedastal. And the trouble is, wifing a chick isn’t hard, its making her stay committed and loyal thats hard.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?
well that would be the goal (wifing an Armenian gal and bringing her to the US) but that's very very hard. Marrying someone from overseas is crazy difficult
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You could travel the world for a year on that money.
Forget just the female/dating aspect of it, I haven't seen my sister/grandpa/aunts in 15 years. I'm dying to see them

I have never even seen my nephew and niece at all - one is 7 and one is 9
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I'd stick to the one big decision first (that is "To go" OR "Not to go") and then I'd start to plan accordingly.

Do you have enough money to pay for the draft evasion?
I have probably like 8K in my account right now - I don't keep much liquid (I put it all towards investments or paying off my house ASAP). I can generally save 5-7,000 a month if I control my spending at least somewhat. I figure the trip will cost me like 15K total so I just need to save for a couple months.

7-8K for the evasion
2-3K for tickets
2 weeks of partying like rockstars
buying gifts for all my relatives back home and my niece and nephew. Probably give like 2K cash to my grandpa/aunts
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Sounds like you can make the trip around July to have some spare cash.

I'd just tell them all that you are coming and start controlling your expenses. You obviously want to go and check how well you will do there.

Remember to get the tickets early on, they might be cheaper this way.
yea I would do summer time. Armenia is beautiful in summer


 
Top