Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@bigdave17

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?
Cause he is a romantic guy. He places armenian girls on the pedastal. And the trouble is, wifing a chick isn’t hard, its making her stay committed and loyal thats hard.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
well that would be the goal (wifing an Armenian gal and bringing her to the US) but that's very very hard. Marrying someone from overseas is crazy difficult

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You could travel the world for a year on that money.
Forget just the female/dating aspect of it, I haven't seen my sister/grandpa/aunts in 15 years. I'm dying to see them

I have never even seen my nephew and niece at all - one is 7 and one is 9

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd stick to the one big decision first (that is "To go" OR "Not to go") and then I'd start to plan accordingly.

Do you have enough money to pay for the draft evasion?
I have probably like 8K in my account right now - I don't keep much liquid (I put it all towards investments or paying off my house ASAP). I can generally save 5-7,000 a month if I control my spending at least somewhat. I figure the trip will cost me like 15K total so I just need to save for a couple months.

7-8K for the evasion
2-3K for tickets
2 weeks of partying like rockstars
buying gifts for all my relatives back home and my niece and nephew. Probably give like 2K cash to my grandpa/aunts

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you can make the trip around July to have some spare cash.

I'd just tell them all that you are coming and start controlling your expenses. You obviously want to go and check how well you will do there.

Remember to get the tickets early on, they might be cheaper this way.
yea I would do summer time. Armenia is beautiful in summer