@bigdave17

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a sister and cousin about as beautiful as that...both are gorgeous with no makeup - my sis is like 36

I'd put our women against any in the world. They are as beautiful as any caucasian race and age as well as any black women do
Blah blah blah broken record
It doesn't change the fact that there are filters on that picture

Xenom0rph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?

shouldbefun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just wife a gal in Armenia and bring her to the US? Why give up the comfort and security of the US only to go back to the country that your family left?
Cause he is a romantic guy. He places armenian girls on the pedastal. And the trouble is, wifing a chick isn’t hard, its making her stay committed and loyal thats hard.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
well that would be the goal (wifing an Armenian gal and bringing her to the US) but that's very very hard. Marrying someone from overseas is crazy difficult

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You could travel the world for a year on that money.
Forget just the female/dating aspect of it, I haven't seen my sister/grandpa/aunts in 15 years. I'm dying to see them

I have never even seen my nephew and niece at all - one is 7 and one is 9

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well that would be the goal (wifing an Armenian gal and bringing her to the US) but that's very very hard. Marrying someone from overseas is crazy difficult
I'd stick to the one big decision first (that is "To go" OR "Not to go") and then I'd start to plan accordingly.

Do you have enough money to pay for the draft evasion?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'd stick to the one big decision first (that is "To go" OR "Not to go") and then I'd start to plan accordingly.

Do you have enough money to pay for the draft evasion?
I have probably like 8K in my account right now - I don't keep much liquid (I put it all towards investments or paying off my house ASAP). I can generally save 5-7,000 a month if I control my spending at least somewhat. I figure the trip will cost me like 15K total so I just need to save for a couple months.

7-8K for the evasion
2-3K for tickets
2 weeks of partying like rockstars
buying gifts for all my relatives back home and my niece and nephew. Probably give like 2K cash to my grandpa/aunts

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have probably like 8K in my account right now - I don't keep much liquid (I put it all towards investments or paying off my house ASAP). I can generally save 5-7,000 a month if I control my spending at least somewhat. I figure the trip will cost me like 15K total so I just need to save for a couple months.

7-8K for the evasion
2-3K for tickets
2 weeks of partying like rockstars
buying gifts for all my relatives back home and my niece and nephew. Probably give like 2K cash to my grandpa/aunts
Sounds like you can make the trip around July to have some spare cash.

I'd just tell them all that you are coming and start controlling your expenses. You obviously want to go and check how well you will do there.

Remember to get the tickets early on, they might be cheaper this way.

Don't forget to hit Monk mode and gym on regular basis (if you will score with a chick it does not break the monk mode/no fap). 3 months are enough to rewire you to healthier dave.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you can make the trip around July to have some spare cash.

I'd just tell them all that you are coming and start controlling your expenses. You obviously want to go and check how well you will do there.

Remember to get the tickets early on, they might be cheaper this way.
yea I would do summer time. Armenia is beautiful in summer