Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peateargriff1n11

Reaction score
I need some other opinions. i was dating a girl for two months and we never had sex. she gave me a lot of oral and i never did to her. i ever just fingered her. but we were getting ready to have sex for the first time when she told me the reason we were waiting was because she had herpes what should i do.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Well I'm assuming it's not oral herpes...:eek:

Unless you're like, SERIOUS with this girl, I suggest you LJBF her and look elsewhere. And get yourself tested, too. Who knows what you touched after you fingered her.

If for some reason you decide to stay with her, and I can't really think of a reason why you should but maybe you have one, do NOT touch her cooter again until you are SURE you will never want to have sex with another woman again. Even with no outbreak, that stuff can still be spread. It's not fatal like the other STDs, but it's still nasty stuff.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id leave her. horrible thing to say i guess, but i wouldn't want to get herpes.

lesson to all guys out there - be careful who you stick your willy wanka in.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ya, do a google image search on herpes.

:moon:

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
peateargriff1n11 said:
I need some other opinions. i was dating a girl for two months and we never had sex. she gave me a lot of oral and i never did to her. i ever just fingered her. but we were getting ready to have sex for the first time when she told me the reason we were waiting was because she had herpes what should i do.
what should you do? guess that depends on how much you like her. if you're planning on marrying this girl then risking the herpes might be worth it... but she'd have to be one HELL of a phenominal woman.

other than that, dump her.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"was dating".

Sounds like you already made up your mind. Unless you don't like sex, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.