Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Ears.....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, what the hell can I do about big ears?! Im a big person, I wegh about 235 and I just turned 17. Im more stocky (or so Im told) than obese. Could be just the clothes I wear but neways, back to the ears...... Can the big ears I have be cause by me being overweight? Im also planning on doing some heavy exercise to burn fat over the next couple of months to get myself back in shape. My question is, will my ears shrink if I lose weight? If they dont, what the hell can I do about my satellite dishes? My ears are already big even when I am overweight, I cant imagine when I lose weight and my face gets skinnier how much they will pop out!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK!!!! IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!

j/k. Is it really much of a big deal when it comes to hollerin at girls?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man start talkin bout some of the good things about yourself.

yo can be too negative

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
grow your hair out dude, i've got big ears, don't stop me from getting girls

you can even have your hair short, just not too military...

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do anything about it, and when someone makes a comment about them just say "all the better to hear you with" and then wink

mind you there is surgery you can get which pins back ears

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have "dumbo" type ears, there is a plastic surgery procedure that you can have done where they are "pinned back" against your head, so it looks more normal.

D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
if you have "dumbo" type ears, there is a plastic surgery procedure that you can have done where they are "pinned back" against your head, so it looks more normal.

D
Yeah, I had that in second grade. They still look kinda big, but they are better then before...

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had that in second grade. They still look kinda big, but they are better then before
Crazykid lets see some before and after pictures.:D

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're lookin like a taxi comin' down the street with both doors open" -The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Dude, unless small children flee at the sight of you, you'll be fine. It's less about looks, and more about CONFIDENCE.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte

Dude, unless small children flee at the sight of you, you'll be fine. It's less about looks, and more about CONFIDENCE.
that's in theory, in reality, we all go for looks, we see a nice chick, we go "hm... is that a 9 or 8..." not "wow, nice personality" :) especially first impression I meant

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalen
Crazykid lets see some before and after pictures.:D
Ok, can you loan me $100 for a scanner?