“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ok, there are too many bibles going around. Here is the deal:

  • I just took down the "New Age Bible"
  • The DJ Bible (By Nich Hill) is updated with all the links that were in my bible
  • Matrix is creating a new Bible for the High Schoolers
  • Nocturnal has a Mini-Bible for people who feel the real bible is too intimidating to read right now.

If a bible is not listed on there, it is NOT an official bible.

This means Dario's old HS bible, Lorenzo's old HS bible, Capi's SS bible, the other SS bible, DaVanci's thoughts, and anyone elses attempt at a Bible are not real and should not be taken accordingly. If you think a post should go into the bible, PM one of the Mods and we will think about it.

That is all.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by eternal
Ok, there are too many bibles going around. Here is the deal: [...]If a bible is not listed on there, it is NOT an official bible.

[...] and anyone elses attempt at a Bible are not real and should not be taken accordingly.
But please don't let this hard-handedness stop you guys from making compilations of posts relevant to a specific topic or topics!
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
LOL

:D
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Oh god, who is that keen on this site that they're making up bibles to post in?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
To the Capi SS link ... I just revitalized the old links cause it's an intresting topic that is mentioned a lot. But DaVinci Library ... I said specifically in the post thats not a biblt. Just a collection of links I find or found intresting and helpful. Mainly motivating.

Glad to see this improvement.

-EDIT- I added a note into teh DaVinci Library to help you out. ;) I'm going to go back and add a link to the OFFICIAL DJ bible for newbs. K.

Can you add something Simmilar to the SS. Bible. It's too old for me to edit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
To the Capi /URL] ... I just revitalized the old links cause it's an intresting topic that is mentioned a lot. But [URL=http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=515442#post515442]DaVinci Library ... I said specifically in the post thats not a biblt. Just a collection of links I find or found intresting and helpful. Mainly motivating.

Glad to see this improvement.

-EDIT- I added a note into teh DaVinci Library to help you out. ;) I'm going to go back and add a link to the OFFICIAL DJ bible for newbs. K.

Can you add something Simmilar to the SS. Bible. It's too old for me to edit.
*Slaps forehead*
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by eternal
*Slaps forehead*
I see that the irony of this backfire doesn't escape you.

Pretty sneaky, Capi. Kudos :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top