Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better title than "Master Don Juan?"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there is another way to measure a DJ's contribution to the board besides the number of posts. Any ideas?

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raoul:
Won't adding another title rank become as fruitless as Master Don Juan has become? MDJ used to MEAN something, such as this guy knows what he's talking about, therefore he posts a lot to share his advice. Now it's 90% whine posts, 10% replying to flames to said whine post.
Raoul
i second this

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Maybe there is another way to measure a DJ's contribution to the board besides the number of posts. Any ideas?
How about if someone has to recommend you?

------------------
"Some say I got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
And if you think this thought might bring me down,
look again 'cause I ain't wearin' no frown!"
-Ugly Kid Joe

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ack:
How about if someone has to recommend you?

a number of people recommend you,that should work

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if we was using the latest version of this software then we could enable user ratings which allows people to vote on which guys give the best advice.

Everytime someone posts you get to see what their rating is (scale of 1 - 5). That way we could tell who people really listen to and who just talks lotsa BS... But I'm sure we have a pretty good idea of that anyways!

So that's my little useless point for today... As this is UBB version 5 and not 6 it's a bit of a bugger, but nevermind.

You'll just have to stick with your master don juans

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

Yes, I am British... Yes, I am better than the rest of you! :D

Visit my website, tell me what you think?

RampantRabbit.com and GirlfriendProblems.com - With the right mindset you can have ANY girl you want!

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer:
Well if we was using the latest version of this software then we could enable user ratings which allows people to vote on which guys give the best advice.

Everytime someone posts you get to see what their rating is (scale of 1 - 5). That way we could tell who people really listen to and who just talks lotsa BS... But I'm sure we have a pretty good idea of that anyways!

So that's my little useless point for today... As this is UBB version 5 and not 6 it's a bit of a bugger, but nevermind.

You'll just have to stick with your master don juans

So you're saying that upgrading the software is not an option? If that's true is there any other way to manage votes as to who gives the best advice and use that data to create some sort of ranking system?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I have an idea. Most Newbies have the same kinds of questions. Why not set up a Newbie Advice Collection of sorts? Set it up like the DJ Bible. List a question and make the question a link to a quality answer/solution to that particular problem. And list every possible typical Newbie question you can think of. The DJ Bible is a wealth of information, but most people have specific questions that they need answers to quickly along with the inspirational posts. Then the Newbies will have something to refer to that will be of immediate help that doesn't steer them in the wrong direction.