Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta males won: How violence is responsible for evolution of modern humans | Richard Wrangham

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single advancement in age revolves around weaponry or tools, although the two are quite interchangeable

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was a constant fear on a daily basis throughout history...your village being raided by other tribes and being killed in battle or after surrender.

Imagine having to worry about going to sleep every night not knowing if you'd be waking up to a raid?

Hard to focus on much else other than staying alive with that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't this video simply imply that alpha males have changed their strats to survive against the beta coalition? After all, if they are alpha, that means they still have inherent qualities that put them above the rest. It doesn't mean humans have lost the alpha. It just means the alpha found a new way to hide. To adapt.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is why humans now dominate the planet while all other primate species are on the verge of extinction.

Having one alpha beat every other male up is not productive for a functioning society, humans working together is what allowed us to advanced so far.

You see some Alpha going around beating every other male up, of course the betas are going to team up and beat the alpha to death. Why would they tolerate the "Alphas" anti social behaviour.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't this video simply imply that alpha males have changed their strats to survive against the beta coalition? After all, if they are alpha, that means they still have inherent qualities that put them above the rest. It doesn't mean humans have lost the alpha. It just means the alpha found a new way to hide. To adapt.
Think about cancel culture and how simps/white knights team up to destroy an alpha male. This kind of stuff is still happening right now.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah without the Beta man. wimen wont achive feminisme modern day world.. And destroying all the good cultural strong men has implemented for all tiers of men throughout the century.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about cancel culture and how simps/white knights team up to destroy an alpha male. This kind of stuff is still happening right now.
None of the people canceled are alpha if they are capable of being canceled.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im viewing current world right now as beta will provide everything including raising alphas children, give the women power to fvcks any alphas she wants. At the end beta is always be beta no matter they make more money than alphas. Just for the occasional puzzy..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need to beat people to rule them, threats are often more than enough especially when your size alone doesnt require any direct action.

At some point size turned into charisma then status and wealth.

The funny thing however is that antisocial behaviours are not that antisocial when its a top dog doing them...so much that women themselves are fine with that and so are the betas those women manipulate.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing however is that antisocial behaviours are not that antisocial when its a top dog doing them...so much that women themselves are fine with that and so are the betas those women manipulate.
Yeah man Actually Beta doesnt won anything, women are running the world now.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Benefits of Technocracy in China

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of the video, I think, is that in human societies, alpha males are not at the top. As the guy in the video correctly points out, an alpha male is simply someone who has a high capacity for reactive violence. In a contemporary human society, this is not seen as a positive trait. People who violently lash out at every perceived insult quickly end up in jail (or dead).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of the video, I think, is that in human societies, alpha males are not at the top. As the guy in the video correctly points out, an alpha male is simply someone who has a high capacity for reactive violence. In a contemporary human society, this is not seen as a positive trait. People who violently lash out at every perceived insult quickly end up in jail (or dead).
That's my problem with that video, alpha males aren't solely because of their capability of violence. Anyone can be violent, but an alpha is also one who is literally the merit leader through his ability to organize, emphasize, and also show violence or assertiveness when needed. A violent ape is merely a dictator, but a leading ape that uses that violence only when necessary is the true alpha. People with retard strength were never alpha.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an alphas yes we are savages at times, assertive most of the time. i only can manage to control some of my traits at mid age, at times we just a calm creature, classy and dominant. Lol .. not at the top eh? even we are not in a top position of a organisation, we control everything at most of the times. I personally don't need a position just to able to control. its a natural traits of leadership made the differences.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That's my problem with that video, alpha males aren't solely because of their capability of violence. Anyone can be violent, but an alpha is also one who is literally the merit leader through his ability to organize, emphasize, and also show violence or assertiveness when needed. A violent ape is merely a dictator, but a leading ape that uses that violence only when necessary is the true alpha. People with retard strength were never alpha.
I think another point in the video is that humans learned to work together to overcome stronger foes, Animals that hunt in packs are a lot more successful compared to solitary hunters. A lot of the alpha traits he described were primitive features like a very well defined brow ridge, But he is correct in that we got way more beta over time.

A chimpanzee is 5 times stronger than a human, they can rip off your face very easly, don't even get me started on Gorillas. A human can never be that strong no matter how much they train.

Also have you ever seen how big a wolf is compared to a husky?vvax3xsiivr51.jpg

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda true how heavy this hits. I hang around a lot of nerds, and you got guys who don't have all the qualities the normal alpha person has and yet they each have access to girls that I would say are at least a 6. Obviously, they have some emotional issues as you expect from girls who go out with those guys, but these guys aren't exactly in the ugly tier, either. Women will settle with something she likes and won't try to bat higher than that. Whether cause of insecurity issues or she doesn't want to upset her current situation even if she doesn't think it's 100%.

Funny part is that this is how I think relationships should be. Women should not be trying to go for the top 20% and instead getting with guys more in her range or local.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda true how heavy this hits. I hang around a lot of nerds, and you got guys who don't have all the qualities the normal alpha person has and yet they each have access to girls that I would say are at least a 6. Obviously, they have some emotional issues as you expect from girls who go out with those guys, but these guys aren't exactly in the ugly tier, either. Women will settle with something she likes and won't try to bat higher than that. Whether cause of insecurity issues or she doesn't want to upset her current situation even if she doesn't think it's 100%.

Funny part is that this is how I think relationships should be. Women should not be trying to go for the top 20% and instead getting with guys more in her range or local.
So maybe this is the end of the hypergamy wars and people will live in peace and harmony