Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta groom lets Wall-hitting bride talk him into selling family heirloom to pay for wedding

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 39-year-old posted on Reddit alleging he plans to sell “a very old painting by a lesser-known artist” — apparently thought to be worth five-figures — that he inherited from his father, who passed away in January.

He says the idea would be for the profits to fund the “admittedly ambitious” plans he has for marrying his 38-year-old fiancée in an out-of-state wedding this summer.
my opinion: OK, maybe if he done this for a bride half this harridan's age ... :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who spends huge on weddings is a moron.
My friend is getting married this weekend and they’re spending $2500. For everything. They’re spending another $2500 for their honeymoon. He must have found the last financially smart woman. Dang my luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There, fixed it for you.
D@mn, bro. I guess next year I could ask the admin to change my username, but truth be told "Dr. Moron" doesnt quite have the same ring to it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is getting married this weekend and they’re spending $2500. For everything. They’re spending another $2500 for their honeymoon. He must have found the last financially smart woman. Dang my luck.
That's good. The weddings in my social circle were all well over $2,500. Honeymoons too were over $2,500.

my opinion: OK, maybe if he done this for a bride half this harridan's age ... :rolleyes:
That heirloom is more valuable than a 38 year old bride, even if she is childless. Groom is a moron.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good. The weddings in my social circle were all well over $2,500. Honeymoons too were over $2,500.

That heirloom is more valuable than a 38 year old bride, even if she is childless. Groom is a moron.
Exactly. I would say it would be worth it she were a nubile, fertile 19 year-old. :cool:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she gets pregnant and delivers a healthy baby girl.

Still a moron?