Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best YouTubers to listen to (while working)

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On dating, relationships, SMV, psychology, etc.

Ones I’ve listened to:
Corey Wayne (good fundamentals but cheesy and wastes time)
Coach Craig (good fundamentals but also wastes time)
Rollo Tomassi interviews
COCO Chanou (surprisingly good for a girl)

Anyone else that’s good to listen to? Podcasts work too.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Old RSD Max videos, Todd Valentine and of course the first of them all mysterious guy ;)

Glassguy

Reaction score
On dating, relationships, SMV, psychology, etc.

Ones I’ve listened to:
Corey Wayne (good fundamentals but cheesy and wastes time)
Coach Craig (good fundamentals but also wastes time)
Rollo Tomassi interviews
COCO Chanou (surprisingly good for a girl)

Anyone else that’s good to listen to? Podcasts work too.
Corey Wayne is too beta for my taste. He is a relationship chaser.

AMS- Alpha Male Strategies.........he is a touch thug for my taste but his principles and strategies are totally on point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AMS- Alpha Male Strategies.........he is a touch thug for my taste but his principles and strategies are totally on point.
For bar/club dating and plates AMS has the recipe. He puts in words the kind of mindset required to be successful in those endeavors. The women are stupid behind a guy like that because he feeds the woman's need to be challenged and to have something to chase.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I've listened to him in the car at times, and did read his book.... ONCE... if someone told me I had to read it again I would gouge my eyes out. No way I could ever get through that thing 10 times like he suggests. The book is ten times longer than it needs to be, dry and humorless... filled with stupid anecdotal personal stories, and Tony Robbins self-help BS. One part of the book that sticks out in my mind was when he told his readers to sit down and make a list of all the things you want in a woman.... Jesus... that's like something out of a chick magazine, but it's the kind of stuff that Robbins teaches. I can summarize Tony Robbins in a sentence: "If you want something, get off your lazy @ss and go after it." There I just saved you a thousand bucks and a weekend of stupidity attending his seminar. Having said that, some of what Wayne says is good stuff, but that 'good stuff' is taken right out of Doc Love's "The System", which unlike Wayne's book, is actually pretty easy to read, funny, gets to the point, and something you can read many many times without losing your mind.

Never heard of this guy until last week. Someone sent me a video of his top ten dating commandments. He is spot on. I'll have to listen to more of his stuff.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I've listen to him in the car at times, and did read his book.... ONCE... if someone told me I had to read it again I would gouge my eyes out. No way I could ever get through that thing 10 times like he suggests. The book is ten times longer than it needs to be, dry and humorless... filled with stupid anecdotal personal stories, and Tony Robbins self-help BS. One part of the book that sticks out in my mind was when he told his reading to sit down and make a list of all the things you want in a woman.... Jesus... that's like something out of a chick magazine, but it's the kind of stuff that Robbins teaches. I can summarize Tony Robbins in a sentence: "If you want something, get off your lazy @ss and go after it." There I just saved you a thousand bucks and a weekend of stupidity attending his seminar. Having said that, some of what Wayne says is good stuff, but that 'good stuff' is taken right out of Doc Love's "The System", which unlike Wayne's book, is actually pretty easy to read, funny, gets to the point, and something you can read many many times without losing your mind.

Never heard of this guy until last week. Someone sent me a video of his top ten dating commandments. He is spot on. I'll have to listen to more of his stuff.
I actually just finished reading 3% Man this weekend. I enjoyed it, but I’m definitely gonna have to let it sit a bit before reading again. He had some really good points though.

I’d agree that AMS is spot on. He tells you the straight up truth.

Some other ones to listen to while you work are Roosh V(if you’re into that), Dr. Nerdlove, Based Zeus, etc

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I want a relationship too, so I can marry and have kids. Girls always put me in the “party boy hookup” spot.

It’s easy for me to get same night lays, but I’ve never had a long-lasting relationship.

Rollo Tomassi has a wife and a daughter, which is what I want as well.

I want to figure out the best way to run a relationship. How to have the right mix of alpha and beta qualities, choosing the right woman, etc.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a relationship too, so I can marry and have kids. Girls always put me in the “party boy hookup” spot.

It’s easy for me to get same night lays, but I’ve never had a long-lasting relationship.

Rollo Tomassi has a wife and a daughter, which is what I want as well.

I want to figure out the best way to run a relationship. How to have the right mix of alpha and beta qualities, choosing the right woman, etc.
For me it's opposite. I'm mostly treated as relationship material -- if women sleeps with me she sticks for long time. Basically it's hard for me to get some quick and frequent ONS

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zan Perrion for the 'suave gentleman' style.
Marcus Oakey for charisma / conversation.
James Marshall for the cool calm and collected, multiple relationships and relationship dynamics (probably one of the best I've heard).

Wayne is OK. Good for a short, sharp pep talk on certain subjects when you're starting out. Not a great deal of depth nor breadth to the material.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like AMS & Entrepreneurs in Cars at the moment.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been getting into Julien Blanc’s relationship advice lately. Surprisingly good for someone who seems like such a sociopath.

He’s actually a really smart guy.