Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to let them go.

A

AJ84

And...... you inadvertently suggesting what pickup community knew all along, that women on vacation are slvts. Its' not a question. It's a fact.

They all have boyfriends, alpha chicks has a serious relationship, the other two chicks have boyfriends, and they fcked me and not only. At that, not only them. A lot of women come here married, and are looking for sex. It's called vacation romance.

Local dynamic is gonna be different in that it is slower. Btches deliberately slow things down to get the dumb asses chasing them. It's same thing you women do, you call it 'game'.. Isn't it?
I didn’t inadvertently suggest it, I directly stated that.

Yes there are girls who go on vacay and slut it up. There are even female sex tourist that to places like Nigeria.

There’s an element of game in most dating situations, yes. It’s the nature of the beast.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It’s the nature of the beast.
Still you going like yes there are, there are. But to be honest with you there are not in my memory women on vacation alone, or with boyfriends, or with husbands, who haven't fcked on the side. I dont' fck all, but in my field of view, they all fcked with someone. It's a given. If they come here to my spot on vacation, they fck. It is the nature of the beast like you put it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep will do so,treating her in a friendly way, i hope she will get the msg.

It was a fun night, but still would not have hook up with her if my judgment wasn't clouded by alcohol
This is why I don't drink on dates. People and 'things' go easier when alcohol had lubricated you, lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 @backseatjuan
Just "ew" about stranger d1ck, vacation or not. Sweaty stranger fvcking you, EW, blech

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leason learned, i dont drink often but when i do i go all out.
Go all out at home, its much safer. Depending on how you really feel about your LTR ending, drinking around females might not be good for awhile.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go all out at home, its much safer. Depending on how you really feel about your LTR ending, drinking around females might not be good for awhile.
Im havin no regret about leaving my ltr and feel good about it.
Truth is i havent gotten that drunk since i was in college. Im good now for an other 10 year lollll.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if i **** up possible hook up with some of her friend. Time will tell i guess
Its female logic that seeds said afterthought. Proceed accordingly.

Women will claw the eyes out of every man, women and child to get to the alpha male. Let the good times roll.

I have not seen nor talked to the chick i skull ****ed mid week (outside the complimentary smash text post workout to avoid false accusations lulz). Too busy pn my grind, about my purpose, biz, getting deezed (gonna pivot and get shred soon) & getting more girls.

I am actually out doing myself lately lol

Keep me posted brah.