Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to invite girls to your party?

BrAzILiaNpLaYaE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a party this sat the 16th and I was wondering what the best is to invite them without sounding needy and that i'm begging for them to come.

I was thinking maybe something like

"I'm having a party at my house on sat come by if you want"

"I'm partying it up with everyone at my house on sat, I want you to come"

what you guys suggest ?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i'd do something that would be considered C&F on this site, but to me it's just natural.

during conversation with a girl just say "Hey, i'm having a box social this (whenever) and you're expected to arrive. If you can't then you have to sign a waiver for all the fun you'll be missing."

Sure it SOUNDS like a line, but jebus i just came up with that 2 seconds ago. More than likely she'll be wondering WTF a box social is and i'll tease her about it and voila.

just make it casual, or even send a facebook invite (easiest way i see, i get at least 2 a week.)

Igetit!

Reaction score
BrAzILiaNpLaYaE said:
I'm having a party this sat the 16th and I was wondering what the best is to invite them without sounding needy and that i'm begging for them to come.

I was thinking maybe something like

"I'm having a party at my house on sat come by if you want"

"I'm partying it up with everyone at my house on sat, I want you to come"

what you guys suggest ?
Well,definately DON'T USE the "I'm having a party on sat come by if you want. Drop the "if you want" part. Make it sound exciting. If you're going to speak to people and ask them in person,then put some excitement in your voice while inviting them to the party.

Say something like,"Hey listen,I'm having a party at my house on Saturday,it starts at around 8 o'clock (or whatever time). I'm having all kinds of food,music,and games goin' on,so if you don't already have something planned,come up there and hang for a while".

Just make sure you sound friendly and upbeat when you speak. Don't say,"I want you to come". Just make it sound exciting,then they'll naturally want to show up themselves. You want them to show up because they want to,not out of pity,or because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

Last edited:

BrAzILiaNpLaYaE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I think i'll use the first Idea. I just hope they actually come or I'll just have to get buzzed and have fun by myself.

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i like to be straight to the point....basically something like "Pool Party at my house sunday, see you there ;) "