Best thing a woman can do in bed...

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
(PrinceBeavis is so SWEET. Couldn't you just eat him up? What a LOVELY man!!!)

Ohhhh PuLEASE get that strap-on in me and Just get dirty! Take me like the b*tch I am!

:kick:

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
Bring your female friend to do 3some. That would make him really happy.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Turn over and go to sleep when it's over. Cuddling is alright but it's always the guy's arm that goes to sleep. Just turn over, please....

try putting arm underneath the pillow...

i dunno, but that always helped me..

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl, there's just one thing to do to make it perfect:

Ask him!

All guys are different. So, just ask him how he wants it and you'll be cool.
Most girls never go that far.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladym said:
I want to perfect my technique...and yes I'm female...
What can I do to make myself the goddess I so wish to be? Any tips?
Thanks in anticipation of any replies, XxX
personal preference;

-don't just lay there, while i'm trying to get you all hot and horny. Use your hands, use your lips, explore my body, just like i'm exploring yours.
-When its your turn to plase me, don't go straight for my penis! Kiss my neck (guys like it too) go slow down the body, kiss my chest, kiss my stomec....TEASE ME FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!

-If we are in the bed and i'm trying to get you going DON'T ASK ME WHAT I'M DOING!!! It's really anoying. Go with the flow, if i'm doing something wrong that is totaly making you uncomforatable, just move my arm - don't worry i'll get the hint, otherwise explore the feelings.

-during the actual intercoarse, don't be afraid to make noise, or talk dirty....and don't get wierd on me when i call you; "dadys little slut" or ask you "how bad you want it inside you" while im teasing your cl!t with it.

-If your giving me head, go slow, LOVE THE C*CK. If you start being rought with it, i'll take it to the next level by grabing your head and raming it on to it.

-if he is a rough and manly take charge guy, then being submisive works well. However if he is your average guy, who is just happy to be in bed with a woman, and isn't willing to take a risk,
taking charge and spicing things up will work awsome. That is angry sex, and even though it has its place, i personaly don't like it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Ride him good and hard.
if your doing this, make sure your going up and down, not back and forth
I had a chubby girl once, who liked to grind back and forth. IT ****!N HURT!!!!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is a pretty open thread from the poster, what do YOU like in bed?

ladym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me?! As in what do I like? Well I like feeling welcome for a start & am getting the impression this is not a very welcoming place...
I like it hard & rough but plenty of kisses & teasing first.

AdventureGuy

Reaction score
to be a goddess in bed depends on the guy .. these guys got a head obbsession .. id say just do what i want an let me take the lead . thats my idea of good women in bed . when i say bend over . come here . push ure head down . move u around . pin u down .pull ure hair ect ect .. its just about no resistence, no complaining an collaboration ..just surrender to the master an u know u will get what you want .lol

AdventureGuy

Reaction score
yeah lady . guess it just gets down the the original point .. not everyone wants the same thing an you gotta find out what the guys idea of a goddess in bed is as he has gotta find out what your idea of a god in bed is . if you both like the same thing an u are compatable .excellent . an you both get what you want from eachother . if not dont bother . you know what you like .i no what i like . find someone who wants the same.. or atleast try things