Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge on an Ex that I had was living well...

And F*cking her best friend for the next few months. :D

The best part is, it wasn't even revenge! But now that I think of it, it sure could have been!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one thing to say about revenge. Revenge breeds even more revenge and anger. So if that's what you want to get, then by all means do it. I've thought of many wanys to revenge people who pissed me off. In the end, I simply joked with them in a non-revenge type of way and smoothed things over. Things somehow worked out. No one has feelings of anger towards me as I don't have any towards them.

There are two ways to revenge that never work. One of them is ignorance, which makes you look weak, and the other is giving them a taste of their own medicine which as I argued breeds an infinite loop of anger. I've treid both and I can guarantee they never work. Oh and talking things over doesn't work either because it makes you look weak too.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Living well...and boinking her friend(s.) Best of both worlds.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that the best revenge is living well.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange as it may seem, the best revenge is to move on and not care enough to think in terms of getting revenge.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after my latest breakup, I decided to use every free moment where I felt pain to urge me to improve myself.

Finding peace in your heart is the most important thing, but next best is self-improvement.

Izza

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, & I agree on the beak up section of the bible, it's the reason I came here

Unfortunatly I let my ex see my get all depressed, I wanted to get with her again but this just decreased my chances, as I wanted sympathy (you she still had feelings for her ex-'jerk' boyfriend whilst going out with me). Only about a week ago I started using the right attitude. I think she's starting to take an interest in me again. I just might have to disappoint her... ;)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a 5 star tip!

I agree with this to the word. I've always used the pain of rejection/being dumped to motivate me to better myself. Many times I've met up with my ex's and they've tried to worm their way back into my life, but after all the self-improvement and taking care of myself, I'm out of their league. ;)

It's hard to beat the satisfaction of rejecting an ex who dumped you!

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man. Funny you should say this, I recently ran into a 9 piece that did me wrong years ago. She looks horrible and now is fat. It's a good feeling to be the better person when you run in to ex lovers years from now.

Reaction score
I agree that living well is the best revenge. I've had exes that totally degenerated after I broke up with them. They'd whine and scream that I was everything to them, that I ruined their lives and all their hopes and dreams. I told them that depending on someone else for feelings of self worth is dangerous, and to make me regret dumping them. The worst perpetrators never took my advice. One dropped out of school and basically lived in hermitude, blaming me. He'd email me (I'd block and he'd just make new accounts) constantly trying to rub in my face that he was living well, which was obviously BS because he'd alternate with whining about how horrible I was for breaking his heart. Can you see why I dumped him in the first place?

Oh, by the way, I'm a female who was dumping guys. If you think that chicks with issues are disgusting, try guys with issues. I think that you all know a guy to whom you're tempted to throw a box of tampons.

Another thing about living well: Just live well. Do it for yourself. Don't live to throw it in their faces. That's just immature. A simple tactic for living well is Myspace/Facebook photos.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this topic a while ago has really helped me a lot recently. Other points that have also helped me are to make the absolute most of my time and to have a focus. I'm now on the right track to being 1000x times better than before so thanks.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class-E-Sick!~

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
A little nugget I posted a while back:

Enjoy:

Originally Posted by KarmaSutra

Funny sidebar about this particular ex girlfriend. I was hanging out at her Mom's place and GF went to pickup her sister from work. We're chatting about nothing and her Mom switched the tv over to the vcr (this indicates how long ago this was) and on the tv is a chick sucking c0ck like no tomorrow!

I know what's up and pull her Mom over to me and kiss her playing itty biggy t!tty. Of course she starts fumbling with my buttonfly's and gets them off to give me one of the best oral lessons I've ever recieved. Off the hook good.

She recieves my gift and goes to the ladies room to gargle and rinse out my goo. Short while later GF and cvnt jr get there and she can smell it.

She knows.

Something happened but we ain't talking. Never said a word UNTIL I came home from vacation in CT to find half my sh!t gone.

Then, I told her Dad (that's where she moved back with MY stuff) that if I didn't have all of my things back at my house within two hours, his neighbors and everyone at his church would have glossy 5x7's of his beloved eldest daughter taking acupuncture up her dirtchute with my beef injection and
8x10's of her giving me mouth to meatwhistle rescucitation.

After about an hour and a half they roll in to my yard and all of my stuff has been replaced where it had been taken.

Just goes to show that it certainly does pay to keep something from every relationship in your back pocket. There will ulitmately come a rainy day in EVERY relationship.

Interesting postscrip to the ex GF; After my things were back and they were leaving is when I sprung it on them both that every time they had kissed thier Mom/Wife they had sucked my d!ck by-proxy!

"Have a great life." were the last words I uttered to them both.

Not the last time I had fvcked her Mom though. :)

GileyMan

Reaction score
I agree slickster. Your wasting your own time when your trying to get back at someone. Its always best just to live your life to the fullest. I have to say though that your advice is a lot like the song "Living Well Is The Best Revenge" by R.E.M. Im not making any accusations though because I agree.