Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my ex to her face that breaking up was the best thing that happened to me. It forced me to improve myself, become a better version. She saw all this and told me she was proud of me, but her eyes and face told me she hated it. That is my kind of revenge.
Seeing the look on that b1tches face is priceless

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge you can get is growing up, build a true male mentality, getting in shape and making money.

"Vengeance can never satisfy you, it will poison and will kill your soul"
- Ramón Valdés

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simply, LIVING WELL.
I agree. Massive success is the best revenge ever.
If you're more successful than her then her brain will implode. She might even try to get you back lol... (Ain''t gonna happen ofc).

This applies to everything in life by the way; not just chicks. All the naysayers and energy vampires will implode to if you are more successful than them... :lol::cool::up:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I should know better and take the high-road, I haven't always done this.

Best revenge? Sleep with her friends. You don't even have to say anything about this to your ex. Eventually, your "mark" will tell a mutual friend and that mutual friend will tell the ex. It never fails. You'll know when this happens because your ex will send you an angered text, phone call/voice mail or e-mail.
Never respond back. Just bask in the moment.
I did similar to my ex-wife, about a year after the break-up - except it wasn't HER friend... it was her daughter's friend(s)... two of them, on separate occasions, a few weeks apart.
I know the ex-wife found out, because apparently the first one had been telling people (and it was all good from what I heard....) and that was what led to the 2nd one - Second one was the first one's aunt - LOL
Ex never said anything, but I saw her at a mutual friend's birthday party a month or so after the 2nd one.... Her face said it all... Haha! :rofl:

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply get on with life & upgrade everything. Living well is the best revenge, although I’ve done a few less than ideal things myself from time to time.

Funniest thing was a recent control freak ex who was running my character down starting rumors that I had slept with various men who were friends or acquaintances that I was never involved with. So one night I left with a friend of his that I had always (for years) thought was vey sexy. Saw him several times & it was quite illicit, and quite sexy. It got back to my ex very quickly and suddenly the rumor became that I was a tiger in bed. All press is good press right? The rumors my ex had started all fell off, and my status as intriguing went way up. The ex STILL stalks me. People stare. It’s hilarious because I know people report sighting me and my associates to him...Whatever you do & whoever you are...you have to own it. To unabashedly own who you are has immense power.

Oh and I subsequently upgraded to a better man in every way and better life & etc. I explained to him that I am a bit of a pariah for the short term. He said “How fun. I’ll start rumors that we are in love & moving in together soon. It will be hysterical...”. In fact my guy is flying in tonight & Im headed to dinner with an amazing group of friends. Life is good.

Live well and make no apologies. No fvcks given.

Cheers Gents

TheProspect

Reaction score
Simply get on with life & upgrade everything. Living well is the best revenge, although I’ve done a few less than ideal things myself from time to time.

Funniest thing was a recent control freak ex who was running my character down starting rumors that I had slept with various men who were friends or acquaintances that I was never involved with. So one night I left with a friend of his that I had always (for years) thought was vey sexy. Saw him several times & it was quite illicit, and quite sexy. It got back to my ex very quickly and suddenly the rumor became that I was a tiger in bed. All press is good press right? The rumors my ex had started all fell off, and my status as intriguing went way up. The ex STILL stalks me. People stare. It’s hilarious because I know people report sighting me and my associates to him...Whatever you do & whoever you are...you have to own it. To unabashedly own who you are has immense power.

Oh and I subsequently upgraded to a better man in every way and better life & etc. I explained to him that I am a bit of a pariah for the short term. He said “How fun. I’ll start rumors that we are in love & moving in together soon. It will be hysterical...”. In fact my guy is flying in tonight & Im headed to dinner with an amazing group of friends. Life is good.

Live well and make no apologies. No fvcks given.

Cheers Gents
Oh wow, might as well change your name to BeEvil