Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best response to the "Tell me about yourself" question women ask

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
was buying cigarettes.. told the seller to give me a lighter as well.. he tried to push me some lighter with laser and stuff I told him "what? I ask a lighter not all this techno stuff.."
"just give me a clipper"
I was friendly. Because I asked for a smaller lighter and he tried to push me this thing

He gave me a discount
I had no idea, I just look to the side while he checking my credit card and meanwhile he says "dont look there, the real price is higher"
He could told me the same moment that for me he will do it lesser price, which would engage a friendly conversation, but he didnt.. and yet he did eventually told me about the discount

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when women talk like that.
"Tell me about yourself" or "What's your story? is a poor way of having any conversation.

What am I supposed to tell you?
I'm a drug cartel trafficker by day and a hitman at night.
In other words, I'm a hard working entrepreneur with high ambitions.
It's a very poor way to communicate. In my experience it's not bc the girl has poor communication skills, it's by choice. Usually because she's a unicorn hunter trying to "process" you as fast as possible because she's heavily time-invested to find her non-existent "Mr. Perfect". The faster she can assess you, the quicker she can move on to the next one. Of course, this kills the chance of any organic chemistry...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny enough had this on bumble last week. Small part of me died, found it a turn off.

Proceeded to tell them how I'm a drug dealer, pimp etc. Couldn't take it seriously.

Coupled with the fact she mentioned being into mathematics, builds a picture that they may be on the spectrum...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I like to travel the world whenever the mood strikes. I'm a pretty good basketball player, and I'm orally talented."

Her: Orally talented? Is that right?

"Yes. I speak a few different languages."

You made her pvssy tingle a little bit by answering a boring question. Well done.
Imo this is a really good template.

You answer her question in a seemingly substantive manner by including enough items (3) to make a list.

One of the items answers her in a way that satisfies her "relationship potential" imperative (the world traveling response)

One of the items - and only one - pushes the convo forward in a sexual direction

ASD is avoided by having a pre-planned plausible deniability response (the languages bit), which also provides humor along with the tingles.

The other answer (not saying playing bball or other sports isn't important) is a bit of fluff - compared to the other 2 answers - that provides levity.

Finally, this response opens the door for a dual-conversation approach where you can be discussing a sexual thing (oral foreplay) along with a non-sexual thing (languages or traveling) at the same time. In my experience, the woman will usually drop the pretense quickly and want to focus on the sexual aspect of the convo.