Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best response to the "Tell me about yourself" question women ask

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So invariably during a text, phone or in person conversation a woman is going to ask "so tell me about yourself", and then list a few questions they want answers to...like kids, been married, etc...

Obviously answering all their questions like a good little boy isn't in the cards here...

So what are the best responses to this question? Ways to maintain some mystery but still not dismiss it all together?

Any differences when its a text versus phone versus in person interaction?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a 2 truths and 1 lie response. Make sure the truths are 9/10 on the interesting scale, and require an explanation.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So invariably during a text, phone or in person conversation a woman is going to ask "so tell me about yourself", and then list a few questions they want answers to...like kids, been married, etc...

Obviously answering all their questions like a good little boy isn't in the cards here...

So what are the best responses to this question? Ways to maintain some mystery but still not dismiss it all together?

Any differences when its a text versus phone versus in person interaction?
Stvpid question

You cant answer this question, need to answer something funny

Once a girl asked me this question and I told her that I'm a hipster who living in xxx and likes radiohead (this is julian blanc quote).. she liked that

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
She is like putting her self into a position she interviewing you

Women dont like interviewing men

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate open ended and vague questions like this.

I usually say "I'm great in bed and that's all you need to know ;)" and then follow it up by j/k, I'd rather tell you in person. But if there's anything specific that is burning a hole in her brain to ask away.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This thread needs more respect lol. This actual question girls ask, this hard because they DONT want to interview you but they VERY CURIOUS to know it anyway

believe the answer to question depends on your profile and what it says on OLD

You could actually say truth with some funny aspect in it that:

1. Dont shows your reactivness to her question (interview)
2. Make her excited (aleast a little bit) (curiosity)

It also varies between text, call and in person because of the vibe

In text if vibe was good you can let yourself to be mysterious cuase she already likes you.. if she ask that in the beginning... I have no idea how many women would do that, maybe red flag

In person she sees you, if you cool she gives no f what are u really do it is retoric she just wants you

Calls is a hard one.. no time to think or to act, better without lol

Just speak my mind

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This thread needs more respect lol. This actual question girls ask, this hard because they DONT want to interview you but they VERY CURIOUS to know it anyway

believe the answer to question depends on your profile and what it says on OLD

You could actually say truth with some funny aspect in it that:

1. Dont shows your reactivness to her question (interview)
2. Make her exited (aleast a little bit) (curiosity)

It also varies between text, call and in person because of the vibe

In text if vibe was good you can let yourself to be mysterious cuase she already likes you.. if she ask that in the beginning... I have no idea how many women would do that, maybe red flag

In person she sees you, if you cool she gives no f what are u really do it is retoric she just wants you

Calls is a hard one.. no time to think or to act, better without lol

Just speak my mind
I also think that some girls know what emotions this question can make on a man, and use it like to see things about ur personality

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when women talk like that.
"Tell me about yourself" or "What's your story? is a poor way of having any conversation.

What am I supposed to tell you?
I'm a drug cartel trafficker by day and a hitman at night.
In other words, I'm a hard working entrepreneur with high ambitions.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I hate it when women talk like that.
"Tell me about yourself" or "What's your story? is a poor way of having any conversation.
Lol more like to knowing your personality.. you can say that you like to cook, which is.. this is stoopid but i guess it counts depends how u say it

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
About the thing you said about what are you, It would me mean that you have something specific in this field
I seriously have a friend who can just come and hug the women and that is all, this is all she needs to know

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...