Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best response please

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I text a girl "Let's get together soon". This morning I get up to her response, a seemingly blithe "OK".Shouldn't something in the line of "When/Where?" be a better response. I already smell a flake written all over this as soon as I mention the time and place.

I'm yet to reply. How do I go about it?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesnt sound very excited about it but who knows. Just go ahead and see what happens.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's your schedule looking like this week?"

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's your schedule looking like this week?"
This is gold,thanks marmel75. Immediate reply to your line "can't say but not really busy".Date set up for tomorrow. will update

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you inviting a chick to do random nothingness? Get together and do what exactly? You're reaching out to this chick like she's a friend you haven't kick it with in a while as opposed to some broad you're trying to catch some head from.

Do to the fact that she didn't tell you yes, you should move on because she isn't interested. However, since you guys don't like the truth and want to do some other sh*t, if sincerely want to kill two birds with one stone you call, (don't text,) and tell her, (don't ask) to come you somewhere.

Say "I'm going for drinks at 9. Meet me at the bar." If she says she can't offer another day. If she refuses your offer or doesn't agree to another day ole girl isn't f*cking with you.