"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Best Places to Get One-Night Stands

jglide123

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
5
Location
Winston-Salem, NC
What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
jglide123 said:
What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jglide123

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
157
Reaction score
5
Location
Winston-Salem, NC
evan12 said:
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?
I guess it depends on where you vacation. Places like Vegas, the beach, and singles cruises (from what I hear) are good places to land ONS. Anywhere where it becomes socially acceptable to let loose and be wild and crazy are good spots....
 

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.
 

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
55
Location
Los Angeles
Peaks&Valleys said:
^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.
I worked on a popular cruise line running the entertainment for 4 years. I got laid 3 times a week by a different female...and that was considered a slow week.

Obviously you aren't going to go on a cruise to often but I find that house parties are by far the best personally. Find some friends of friends that throw house parties a lot. Girls are SO easy to approach there.

Bars, clubs, lounges etc are great places to but it is more work to bring them home.

-Spiegel
 

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
257
Reaction score
8
Location
NSW Australia
evan12 said:
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?

just remember there is always the ( legal ) rebellious daughter being dragged along for the family holiday. they will be off on their own shopping or down the beach, pretty much anywhere that her family isn't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

machoMax

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
152
Reaction score
28
just remember there is always the ( legal ) rebellious daughter being dragged along for the family holiday. they will be off on their own shopping or down the beach, pretty much anywhere that her family isn't.
Exactly, nicely said: "rebellious daughter" :)
 

Urbanyst

Banned
Joined
Jan 28, 2017
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
1,787
Age
42
Location
The City
What level of quality?

College towns and senior citizen communities.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Haha I wasted a few years dating arts chicks. And when I say wasted I mean you could screen all day long seven days a week and you wouldn't find a decent one. Sex was never a problem chicks channeling Demons always love wild vicious sex. My friend was way smarter than me at the time used to call them issues chicks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
If sex is all you want, you can keep it simple by going to a dive bar on Friday or Saturday night. The standards aren't spectacular but you'll find the odd rough diamond here and there. Additionally, the standard of competition is so low that if you have anything about you, you'll stick out like a sore thumb.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top