jglide123
Don Juan
What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
good onenwgforlife said:Funerals
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?jglide123 said:What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I guess it depends on where you vacation. Places like Vegas, the beach, and singles cruises (from what I hear) are good places to land ONS. Anywhere where it becomes socially acceptable to let loose and be wild and crazy are good spots....evan12 said:every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?
I worked on a popular cruise line running the entertainment for 4 years. I got laid 3 times a week by a different female...and that was considered a slow week.Peaks&Valleys said:^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.
evan12 said:every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Exactly, nicely said: "rebellious daughter"just remember there is always the ( legal ) rebellious daughter being dragged along for the family holiday. they will be off on their own shopping or down the beach, pretty much anywhere that her family isn't.
My vote goes to college townsWhat level of quality?
College towns and senior citizen communities.
underrated post.Any places where women with issues meet and break bread.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Anti-trump protests it is then!Any places where women with issues meet and break bread.
This reminds of a forgotten movie "All of Me" where a middle aged man said that every time he hears of someone dying he gets a hard-on because of his success with the widows.Funerals
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.