"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

best places for a date!

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
I need ideas on the absolute best dating places- and please tell stories behind them if there are any! I'm anxious to see results of the places you mention and how they effected everything leading up to where you say goodnight or say goodmorning (if you know what I mean). One of the things I'm worst at is original ideas for places to go on a date, and I need some excitement besides going back to my place after a party or playing pool. Hope to see lots of posts!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
If the girl is into you and you are into her, the place shouldnt matter too much. Otherwise do a search on here, there are tons of threads about this topic.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
PF Chang's is always my top choice.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
well... I know somebody who was nervous with a girl on the first date... he took her to the movies on the first date, they kissed and now they are having their 7th month anniversary
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
I havn't tried it yet, but I will if all goes well, but my suggestion is getting loaded then going to play glow-in-the-dark mini put.

I'm asking out a girl who enjoys fermented beverages, and after putting a few back, glow in the dark mini put would be sensory overload.

Also, you get to hold a hook shapped stick (putter) which can be used for certain innuendous foreplay. And as a possibilty, you can take bets on holes in one, and whatnot, and continue to up the stakes.

Also works if weed is your thing.

I'll let you guys know how it works (assuming I get the date) expect me to post here in a week.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top