One on One
Master Don Juan
The Airport
No joke. I started working there recently and I swear there are so many hunnies in that place. The older women are hot. The younger women are hot. I have yet to try anything, but I've never seen a place with such a disproportionately high percentage of hot women. They dress classy as well. Also, they are often alone and are doing something such as reading or listening to music that you can comment on. They're usually bored and in for a long wait. Of course the catch is that if you don't work at an airport, you won't be there that much, and if you do, you're supposed to be doing your job.
No joke. I started working there recently and I swear there are so many hunnies in that place. The older women are hot. The younger women are hot. I have yet to try anything, but I've never seen a place with such a disproportionately high percentage of hot women. They dress classy as well. Also, they are often alone and are doing something such as reading or listening to music that you can comment on. They're usually bored and in for a long wait. Of course the catch is that if you don't work at an airport, you won't be there that much, and if you do, you're supposed to be doing your job.