“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Best place to meet girls

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
The Airport

No joke. I started working there recently and I swear there are so many hunnies in that place. The older women are hot. The younger women are hot. I have yet to try anything, but I've never seen a place with such a disproportionately high percentage of hot women. They dress classy as well. Also, they are often alone and are doing something such as reading or listening to music that you can comment on. They're usually bored and in for a long wait. Of course the catch is that if you don't work at an airport, you won't be there that much, and if you do, you're supposed to be doing your job.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
:rolleyes:

not really, but most flight's attendant chicks are hot ;)
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Not entirely pointless.

I've struck up great convo's with women at the bars in airports during a long lay-over. Its good for 'networking' and for just socializing and getting to know people from around the world...its fun striking up convos and getting travel ideas and tips from people who have actually been there.

BUT...what good does a number close do you when she lives in Pheonix AZ and you live in Winnapeg Canada? In that regard..PUs at an airport are pretty pointless.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-

BUT...what good does a number close do you when she lives in Pheonix AZ and you live in Winnapeg Canada? In that regard..PUs at an airport are pretty pointless.
When you fly free (like me), it's not an obstacle.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
mall is a terrible place. It's hard cuz girls are on the move.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
I think a big MALL is much better than an airport, because the women shopping are local people that you have a better chance on seeing thrm again, plus shopping is a woman's favorite past time, most people go to malls regularly, the people that pass through airports are gone forever, once they get on that plane they are gone to another destination.

it's true a lot of nice looking women pass through airports everyday, mostly business women or executives during the week,
I doubt they would have much interest in a lowly baggage handeler or airline ticket clerk.
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Malls are really the only logical place to meet women during the week, specifically large bookstores. Usually ho's are in a relaxed state of mind and open to conversation.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Carlito_Brigante

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
They have both their advantages and disadvantages. I was at Melbourne airport waiting for my plane, saw a HB 9 (mixed Malaysian+Chinese+Scottish, with Green eyes an auburn hair), chatted her up, turns out we were on the same flight (now what are the odds?) to Singapore. Thankfully the seats next to her on the plane were free, and I asked if i could join her (thanks to that baby who couldn't stop crying infront of me). Anyway, had a much longer chat, and managed to get some action in the bathroom with her, and never saw her again. Nice easy casual sex.

Mall's a good place as well. Nice clean girls most of the time. I go for the ones reading books and drinking coffee at Borders. One time i talked to one reading "The Da Vinci Code" and talked to her about how they're gonna make it into a movie. She was intrigued, we got to chatting, got the digits, and I'll let u know how it goes in 2 days.

Downside of a mall - most women are there to shop. They mean business.

Downside of an airport - women are at their most self-conscious, non-pickup-mood state.

OK. That's all i got so far. Might've missed a few things, but oh well...
 
Top