Best news I've heard in awhile

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh! I thought it was PARIS Hilton that got punched till I clicked the link. I don't like either one of them, so it's still good news!

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

:kick: :up:

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I don't like wishing violence on people. But in this case, all I can say is, good.

The guy is a huge douche that makes a living primarily by violating people's privacy and getting in their faces.

I don't even know why society supports people like this by consuming their crap, but that's a different matter.

It's about time somebody decided his in your face attitude was a bit too much.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with PH is that he thrives on getting attention from the media and the more controversial/annoying he gets, the more people pay attention to him and the more famous he gets. That punch to the face was the best thing that has ever happened to him besides judging Ms America pagent.

Just like treating an attention wh0re, its better to ignore his whiney ass and hope he disappears for good.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything against the guy but gay or not, if you're not a man, don't talk sh*t about people and not be ready to fight. Being "Fab" is no excuse to stop going to the gym when you're high profile.

CTApprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with violence, but Perez had it coming. That was just a punk move to whine about it on twitter though.

bucky92

Reaction score
Well, I read about it in several news sources and I think it's just a PR gag. I can't imagine that the Black Eyed Pea guy and the bodyguards really hit him. He probably had it coming but if they injured him, the should be punished according to the law. All in all, just another welcome story for the boulevard press.