Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best literature for self-improvement

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game - Mystery Method, Book of Pook

Fitness - Bigger, Leaner, Stronger, Starting Strength

Wealth - Millionaire Fastlane, Gary V's podcast

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. You can reach your goals by grinding out the work. You can get there faster if you learn from the experience and wisdom of those who have done it before you on top of the grinding. Isn't that why people come to this forum, to share knowledge?
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.
So you're saying books cant help you be a better man? I disagree.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Tony Robbins always appeared to me as too close to a conman to be taken seriously. I haven't read anything by him though. By the way, he has said in the past he has read As A Man Thinketh 12 times. I've read it and it's a short, precise formula for positive thinking. I plan to re-read it.
Take what you can from him, what he says about positivity is true. You can extract value out of what he says. You don't have ti agree with it all.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.
I read a lot. Of course you're right. I have learned so much from reading and I thoroughly enjoy reading too :)
I personally choose brains over Braun every fu"king time.

My point was that you disagreed with me about my comment about manhandling women. I think we both will agree that part of being masculine with a woman is being able to dominate her during sex.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but cmon guys learn from the trickier sex. Don't get into tit for tat debates. Unlikely u ll logic yourself into panties or onto easy Street. Choose brains and brawn. humour me for a second and let me use an example from tennis cause I am missing it so much.

I play young guys all the time and they are going to be a bit faster and a bit stronger than me. And they love to smack it and go for big hero shots. So I feed them floaters with plenty of top or side spin, moon-balls, angled low slices. Shots that have a low margin for error and r easy to miss if u hulk out. They hit a few beautiful winners but percentage wise they r bleeding out. That's the brains.

And through practice, rugby and martial arts, when I get a slow easy sitter I know how to flatten the shot, hit to a big target and use bodyweight and relaxation to really fang the ball. That s the brawn.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW agreed to a certain extent about the man handling women. Down load some 500 year old Chinese pillow books. They regarded multiple positions and some women moving to get there as the intermediate skill level. I will let you find out for yourselves what the high level is ... It's in the books ;-)

And getting back to my theme don't be dominant all the time be tough and tender. Mixup aren't u guys the mashie generation.