Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best literature for self-improvement

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the rational male was anything but rational. There was no order to his book and doesnt give any practical advice. It was just red pill macho circle jerk.

Let me be clear here. Most guys I see that truly slay are not youre typical macho bearded lumberjack. They are usually feminine, chill, laid back. Think the skater, dj, starving artist, surfer, dreamy poet.
I've started the Rational Male and I think it's very very good. A real eye-opener.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rational male was anything but rational. There was no order to his book and doesnt give any practical advice. It was just red pill macho circle jerk.

Let me be clear here. Most guys I see that truly slay are not youre typical macho bearded lumberjack. They are usually feminine, chill, laid back. Think the skater, dj, starving artist, surfer, dreamy poet.
RM wasnt designed to slay puzzy IMO. its a toolbox to better deal with women. And obviously is needed.

the rational male was anything but rational
Anything specific you can point out that will back this up? From the book.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my young days i trained in martial arts for many years. I went to a couple of seminars with guru Dan inosanto. Yes in the Filipino martial arts they are actually called guru. And yes he did have a hot wife who was 20 years younger than him one of his students and believe me she could kill you with either hand.

He said sparring is essential. Otherwise you might as well learn dancing and have more fun. Without training or dryland swimming as he called it your development was limited and would top out quickly.

Same thing with books. if you aren't out there being relentlessly social and approaching chicks all the books in the world won't help you.

Totally back up what the guys have said learn something get out there apply it then go back and learn something else skim abook before investing your time. if you haven't done so already get on udemy and do a speed reading course no good for reading for fun but great for skimming quickly.

If you are open to different perspectives and trying things out you can tweak what you do a little bit.

It is a bit confusing because you will get conflicting advice but I will go back to Bruce Lee s words on that.

Absorb what is useful.
Reject what is useless.
Add that which is your own.

your mind is very smart it will filter and use those experiences and develop a stylewhich is uniquely you but it is the improved you. You probably won't even notice it happening but it will happen.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW it is actually hard to experiment with what works with women if you don't understand their nature that's where rollo's book and the one I recommend come in otherwise you will get what you think I r conflicting results but really aren't. I think that's where a lot of the game deniers here came from they skipped this foundation stage.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game - Mystery Method, Book of Pook

Fitness - Bigger, Leaner, Stronger, Starting Strength

Wealth - Millionaire Fastlane, Gary V's podcast

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. You can reach your goals by grinding out the work. You can get there faster if you learn from the experience and wisdom of those who have done it before you on top of the grinding. Isn't that why people come to this forum, to share knowledge?
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.
So you're saying books cant help you be a better man? I disagree.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men are not traveling right now bro. Lol

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony Robbins always appeared to me as too close to a conman to be taken seriously. I haven't read anything by him though. By the way, he has said in the past he has read As A Man Thinketh 12 times. I've read it and it's a short, precise formula for positive thinking. I plan to re-read it.
Take what you can from him, what he says about positivity is true. You can extract value out of what he says. You don't have ti agree with it all.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.
I read a lot. Of course you're right. I have learned so much from reading and I thoroughly enjoy reading too :)
I personally choose brains over Braun every fu"king time.

My point was that you disagreed with me about my comment about manhandling women. I think we both will agree that part of being masculine with a woman is being able to dominate her during sex.