"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Best literature for self-improvement

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Game - Mystery Method, Book of Pook

Fitness - Bigger, Leaner, Stronger, Starting Strength

Wealth - Millionaire Fastlane, Gary V's podcast
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I disagree with this. You can reach your goals by grinding out the work. You can get there faster if you learn from the experience and wisdom of those who have done it before you on top of the grinding. Isn't that why people come to this forum, to share knowledge?
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.
So you're saying books cant help you be a better man? I disagree.
 

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
Men aren't sitting about reading books all day. They are out fighting wars, climbing mountains, boxing fights, Travelling. They are men of the world, not sitting reading this forum in moms basement.
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Tony Robbins always appeared to me as too close to a conman to be taken seriously. I haven't read anything by him though. By the way, he has said in the past he has read As A Man Thinketh 12 times. I've read it and it's a short, precise formula for positive thinking. I plan to re-read it.
Take what you can from him, what he says about positivity is true. You can extract value out of what he says. You don't have ti agree with it all.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
General Patton's recommended reading list. If you don't believe that General Patton was masculine or manly, your ideas of masculinity are skewed. I agree you need to have other goals, not just reading in your mom's basement all day. If you completely disregard the benefits of reading and the knowledge books provide, you will limit your capacity. You will take longer to learn things and achieve your goals. Sure you can become a meat head, grind in the gym all day everyday. Without PEDs and great genetics, I'm not sure how viable that strategy is. Not to mention that most body builders and professional athletes learn from other people, including from books.
I read a lot. Of course you're right. I have learned so much from reading and I thoroughly enjoy reading too :)
I personally choose brains over Braun every fu"king time.

My point was that you disagreed with me about my comment about manhandling women. I think we both will agree that part of being masculine with a woman is being able to dominate her during sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Yeah but cmon guys learn from the trickier sex. Don't get into tit for tat debates. Unlikely u ll logic yourself into panties or onto easy Street. Choose brains and brawn. humour me for a second and let me use an example from tennis cause I am missing it so much.

I play young guys all the time and they are going to be a bit faster and a bit stronger than me. And they love to smack it and go for big hero shots. So I feed them floaters with plenty of top or side spin, moon-balls, angled low slices. Shots that have a low margin for error and r easy to miss if u hulk out. They hit a few beautiful winners but percentage wise they r bleeding out. That's the brains.

And through practice, rugby and martial arts, when I get a slow easy sitter I know how to flatten the shot, hit to a big target and use bodyweight and relaxation to really fang the ball. That s the brawn.
 
Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
BTW agreed to a certain extent about the man handling women. Down load some 500 year old Chinese pillow books. They regarded multiple positions and some women moving to get there as the intermediate skill level. I will let you find out for yourselves what the high level is ... It's in the books ;-)

And getting back to my theme don't be dominant all the time be tough and tender. Mixup aren't u guys the mashie generation.
 
Top