Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best jokes to use when approaching a girl?

Devm123

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that every single girl likes to laugh. It's one of the best ways to win her over.
But it's often difficult to come up with a funny thing to say on the spot, so it's probably better for beginners to have one or two funny jokes up their sleeves to use when approaching girls. I myself, have non.

So I ask you, fellow members of the SoSuave community, what are some good jokes that have worked for you to make a girl laugh and win her over?

Thanks in advance

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no joke you can say to “win” a girl over. Either she’s interested, at which point you escalate. Or she’s not interested, and no amount of humor will change her mind.

Just don’t be a weirdo.

Devm123

Reaction score
There’s no joke you can say to “win” a girl over. Either she’s interested, at which point you escalate. Or she’s not interested, and no amount of humor will change her mind.

Just don’t be a weirdo.
Sorry but I disagree, everyone with at least half a brain knows that girls find a guy with a good sense of humor attractive. It can be the deciding factor and I have witnessed this with my own eyes. Saying "she's either interested or she isn't" is basically saying that you're f*cked if you're ugly and personality doesn't matter.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just make sure they're congruent with your swag.

You can tell jokes, but she still has to be interested in you sexually. If she isn't, you'll just be used for beta attention in the form of comic relief. So be sexual and if she really is interested, all your jokes are funny!

Everything you do to get with a girl depends on these 5 things:

1. How attractive she finds you
2. The attractiveness and quality of the other guys that's going for her
3. Your value compared to her exes
4. What she's looking for at the time you talk to her i.e. does she have a boyfriend and need new orbiters? Does she need a gay male friend? Does she need an alpha?
5. Her emotions

That should cover it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure they're congruent with your swag.

You can tell jokes, but she still has to be interested in you sexually. If she isn't, you'll just be used for beta attention in the form of comic relief. So be sexual and if she really is interested, all your jokes are funny!

Everything you do to get with a girl depends on these 5 things:

1. How attractive she finds you
2. The attractiveness and quality of the other guys that's going for her
3. Your value compared to her exes
4. What she's looking for at the time you talk to her i.e. does she have a boyfriend and need new orbiters? Does she need a gay male friend? Does she need an alpha?
5. Her emotions

That should cover it.
How do you personally continue develop your swag so it comes out naturally when you approach, Judge?

I've always felt that swag comes from doing the self improvement that is preached around here.

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're f*cked if you're ugly and personality doesn't matter.
Pretty much
Sorry but I disagree, everyone with at least half a brain knows that girls find a guy with a good sense of humor attractive. It can be the deciding factor and I have witnessed this with my own eyes. Saying "she's either interested or she isn't" is basically saying that you're f*cked if you're ugly and personality doesn't matter.
Go do it then. Approach 100 random women with a joke, then approach 100 more by introducing yourself and being direct. You’ll get similar results.

Women cannot afford to go on a date with every schmuck who approaches them. They have to make split second decisions on whether a particular schmuck is worth getting to know better. This happens largely at a subconscious level, before you even open your mouth.

If a woman is receptive to you, what you say matters little (unless you sound like a total weirdo). If she’s not receptive, it doesn’t matter if you’re George Carlin reincarnated, she’s not letting you anywhere near her vagina.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
As long as you joke in a masculine way you should be fine, don't act like a goofball clown with her.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying "she's either interested or she isn't" is basically saying that you're f*cked if you're ugly and personality doesn't matter.
It's not far from the truth

Laughter is actually a form of submission. Thats why women love doing it. And why Russians, Germans etc don't

I've seen uninterested women refuse to laugh at funny jokes and I've seen interested women laugh at jokes that aren't funny

It's the old expression "she laughed at all his dumb jokes" i.e. she's attracted and submitting

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's not far from the truth

Laughter is actually a form of submission. Thats why women love doing it. And why Russians, Germans etc don't

I've seen uninterested women refuse to laugh at funny jokes and I've seen interested women laugh at jokes that aren't funny

It's the old expression "she laughed at all his dumb jokes" i.e. she's attracted and submitting
One time, I was in the club talking to these two chicks that honestly weren't even interested; they were just being polite. (You could do that in the early 2000s, but definitely not today.)

Anyway, I said some very legitimately funny stuff to them. One of them told me I should do standup comedy. (I don't think she was being sarcastic.) But when my humor routine ran out, they both took off. That was my first (and last) humor-pill experience.

The other thing I've mentioned before many times (because it's very interesting and counterintuitive) is how many ONS pickup interactions are very serious/businesslike in tone. In say Vegas (pre-Covid), the chick about to leave with a guy usually isn't giggling. She actually seems pissed off lol.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes YOU laugh? If you go up to a girl needing her to react a certain way, you've already given up the frame. You're already trying to qualify yourself. Instead, focus on expressing YOURSELF and making the interaction fun and engaging for YOU, and she'll fall into that frame. Most of the time, you won't be able to make a girl laugh off the open and it's not something you should worry about.

Your eye contact, body language, and tonality are way more important. Once you have those down, you can pretty much say anything and girls will laugh since you're conveying higher status than them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to connect with them or entertain them? One of the most social guys I know fails constantly with women because he makes everything a joke. But he is a lot of fun to talk to.