Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best indicator of interest level: Compliance or Initiation?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, compliance is all you look for in a woman. She will never give compliance to someone she does not see as valuable in some form. Game is just a giant form of a compliance-ladder, from the small things like shaking hands all the way up to sex. The more value she sees in you the more compliance she will give you. Some women with high interest will pursue you, some are more passive and will not, but they will all be open for compliance if she sees value.
Compliance is always a given no matter her "type" as long as she sees value in you. Compliance then is rationalized back as attraction. "I do X for him, that must mean i like him".

Value -> compliance test -> investment
Compliance increases investment which leads to higher chance of more compliance all the way to penis in vagina

Initiating is obviously already high form of interest but if you only look for that you will miss out, a ton. The only thing you should look for is if she's accepting your advances and complying, since you're a man. You lead and go for what you want. Waiting for her to initiate is feminine, it's passive.

Initiation is the highest form of ioi but if I get so much and an extended glance or a body facing my direction I'm going to say hi.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're banging her, and your pee pee slips out, and she reaches down to slip it back in.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Gentlemen. If you desire a lady act like a MAN. Men ACT. The masculine essence & energy is seeking and outward facing.

The feminine essence is receptive, responsive & inward facing. Look at anatomy.

Initiation of an interaction is from masculine energy. It is leadership in the relationship. It is the man’s role. Don’t expect feminine women to behave by initiating.

Now all bets are off for clingy insecure women who will chase you (and thereby take away the masculine pleasure of the hunt and ultimately the conquest.)...

I don’t care if millennials think this is the new norm. It just means very few real men exist in that age group. One generation is not going to suddenly reverse hundreds of thousands of years of developmental & behavioral biology.

You young bucks want an edge? Lead. Initiate. If she responds and is warm and receptive? Lead again. See if she responds favorably again. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Masculine energy craves feminine essence. That’s biology.

Too many men don’t know how to act like a man. This creates a vacuum or leadership void that women step into by becoming more masculine (initiating, pursuing, etc.). Men acting like princesses and then wondering why all the women are overly masculine feminists.

Current social trendiness isn’t helping but rather is muddying the water.

No wonder guys are confused.

Be a man. Initiate. Approach. Lead. Act.

Give the woman something to respond to.

These men who want women to initiate and chase them are the same dudes who end up in sexless relationships with she man bossy women who have got their balls in a glass case. Her desire wanes (no surprise) because the whole dynamic runs counter to biology and human behavioral instinct.

Be a man and attract a feminine woman. Everybody is better off.

But it starts with the masculine essence of leadership and being a man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Keep giving women attention while they sit back and wait for all the diks. Lol

A woman will give clear indicators. Even old ladies will ensure that you know they are interested. Their entire universe is about them.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You seem to have missed that the man is the action taker, he pursues what he wants. BeExcellent is a good example of a woman who's passive in her nature and complies with a man of value, but never initiates. One example is enough to prove the point.

It's not me you're disagreeing with, you're disagreeing with the whole fabric of game.
I really really liked this one girl and was a man of action. I initiated with her 25 times and she went out with me all the time. She told me she would never initiate, that if I was a man, I should initiate with her. I thought she was right and that it was normal being the man I should lead and go for what I want. I really really wanted her.

She saved all the calls and texts and initiation I made to her and showed her friends. Her friends told her to take me to court. She got a lawyer and they sued me for alot of money for harassing her from all the initiation calls. She said she only agreed to go out with me because she afraid I would hurt her or her family if I didn’t. I had no proof she liked me because she never called or texted me, she never initiated, she only complied to what she was told.

She recorded me asking her on the phone “why don’t you ever initiate?” with her responding “I don’t initiate, if the man is in love with me and wants me, he should always call.” Judge looked at that and sided with her.

Cost me a ton of money and I’m still paying for it. But I guess I can tell society I’m a man of action and go for what I want.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I really really liked this one girl and was a man of action. I initiated with her 25 times and she went out with me all the time. She told me she would never initiate, that if I was a man, I should initiate with her. I thought she was right and that it was normal being the man I should lead and go for what I want. I really really wanted her.

She saved all the calls and texts and initiation I made to her and showed her friends. Her friends told her to take me to court. She got a lawyer and they sued me for alot of money for harassing her from all the initiation calls. She said she only agreed to go out with me because she afraid I would hurt her or her family if I didn’t. I had no proof she liked me because she never called or texted me, she never initiated, she only complied to what she was told.

She recorded me asking her on the phone “why don’t you ever initiate?” with her responding “I don’t initiate, if the man is in love with me and wants me, he should always call.” Judge looked at that and sided with her.

Cost me a ton of money and I’m still paying for it. But I guess I can tell society I’m a man of action and go for what I want.
Oh I’ve heard women say that very thing. It’s disgusting. A total beta trap. In her head it means “potential LTR cuckable”
Unless of course you are right up front about wanted to ravage her and that she barking up the wrong tree for something else.

There is a lot of contention with this stuff. Only because all the early PUAs preached taking action (approaching women).
This idea has stuck in men’s heads. Not unlike all the feminine imperative garbage our culture tries to get everyone to obediently follow.

This all completely bypasses the idea of becoming more masculine. Becoming a better man. These two things are diametrically opposed. If men quit slobbering all over women and even completely vacated Facebook and goofy websites, how fast would women adapt? Pretty damn quick. But we know that’s not going to happen.

Every amazing sex partner I’ve ever had, at the very least, set it all up. Proximity encroachments to delivering me the look to brightening up when I opened...AFTER, I was baited in. I know a few women that despise being approached and it’s an automatic disqualifier.

Don’t fall for any of this garbage fellas. You are being scammed into staying on the plantation. Supplicating to women. It sets your mind up incorrectly to access certain male biological shortcomings.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No woman would haul you into court for just calling too much. She’d just block you or turn you down or move on.

There must be more to this story than you called her 25 times and she sued you. In order for her to sue there must be some kind of claim. If she won so much judgement from you that you are still paying there is MORE to this story.

My father was an accomplished lawyer and my mom was also a lawyer. What you said makes NO sense.

If it truly was a frivolous claim then chalk it up to crazy town and move on. Courts and judges must have something of record to act on. If she got a restraining order (which she’d have to note exact things you did of a threatening nature to get) and you violated it by calling her that’s different. In that case calling her is a violation of the order and that would get you into court.

But you’d have to be properly served and given the opportunity to comply with the order.

Much more details to this story that you have left out.

Feminine women are not aggressors in their interactions with a man. Masculine men understand this and appreciate it and lead/pursue.

But masculine men also are paying attention to a woman’s responsiveness and demeanor as well. You still have to screen her once she’s been responsive to you.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Feminine women are not aggressors in their interactions with a man. Masculine men understand this and appreciate it and lead/pursue.
Please take note of the word usage here. “Aggressors”.
The way this is written is a bit diabolical. It’s also close to gaslighting.

It is true that women are not “aggressors”. They are manipulators. That is their survival skill. Nobody that I can remember used the word “aggressors” In this thread. I’m not going back to look either.

Women will create, “manipulate” an opening. when your looking in that general direction you will see more than looking at her directly.
Manipulating outcomes is their strong suit. They were born that way. Looking back on my life, I can remember and pick out points where women were delivering a blatant opening and some not so obvious. But I missed them.

There is also the woman who gives you a “go” but it is just bait. She promptly sucks up all that attention from you approaching her. Its in her eyes and countenance. Learn to observe.

STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN!!!!

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I note on this thread is that some of the bitter posters with dogmatic ideology seem very invested in NOT fulfilling a masculine energy.

Submissive sweet feminine women aren’t going to be the aggressor and approach. They aren’t going to initiate contact.

The she-men will. The feminists will. The insecure types will depending on the situation.

But the women who know how to be feminine? They might give IOLs like a smile or a glance, they might place themselves nearby to give you proximity...but they aren’t going to do the approaching or the contacting or the asking out. It’s not in their nature. That’s the man’s role.

So they wait & see what men show up showing initiative and interest. And they choose from among those men.

It’s what classy women have done forever and are still doing.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculine energy is aggressive energy. It is expansive and seeking in nature. Think of hunting, being on your purpose, whatever. That is masculine energy.

Feminine energy is responsive, passive, receptive (submissive even) in nature.

Look at a plug for any device. The part you plug into an outlet is called a “male” connector. It can go seeking any plug any where. The receptacle in the outlet is stationary. It sits in one place waiting to receive a plug. That is the female connector.

The gender references are not accidental people.

You guys wanting to be feminine (receiving in nature) & waiting on women to act masculine (seeking in nature) have it backwards as to the natural order of things.

Look at birds or most any mating display in the animal kingdom. The overwhelming majority feature the male going out and putting on a display to impress/attract/win a target female the male has decided is desirable.

The females do not go out seeking mates. Females receive mates or potential mates who have selected (shown interest in and approached them.)

How’s your flipping gender roles rooted in biology working for you?

I’m simply pointing out the eons ago well established nature of things. It hasn’t changed because human nature hasn’t changed in thousands of years.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Masculine energy is aggressive energy. It is expansive and seeking in nature. Think of hunting, being on your purpose, whatever. That is masculine energy.
Another misdirection. Yeah take all that masculinity and give it away to a woman or use it to contrive women. Lol

I am an exceptional bowhunter and am always working towards goals so I can make new ones. No woman is my goal. Women are not goals. Women are not life. Women are not your mother. Women are there to give and care giving. They do not give you purpose nor do they complete you.

Standard platitudes are being used in her post. Standards things you guys talk about. Yet it is being directed towards the benefit of women the way it’s constructed. Complete conceptual reversal.

Yeah listen to her. Good boy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another misdirection. Yeah take all that masculinity and give it away to a woman or use it to contrive women. Lol

I am an exceptional bowhunter and am always working towards goals so I can make new ones. No woman is my goal. Women are not goals. Women are not life. Women are not your mother. Women are there to give and care giving. They do not give you purpose nor do they complete you.

Standard platitudes are being used in her post. Standards things you guys talk about. Yet it is being directed towards the benefit of women the way it’s constructed. Complete conceptual reversal.

Yeah listen to her. Good boy.
You misunderstand entirely. What I have said stands on the merits. Happy hunting.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. We used to hunt feral hogs on my uncle’s land. Those critters can sure tear land up, geez Louise.

Cheers

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Feminine energy is responsive, passive, receptive (submissive even) in nature.

Look at a plug for any device. The part you plug into an outlet is called a “male” connector. It can go seeking any plug any where. The receptacle in the outlet is stationary. It sits in one place waiting to receive a plug. That is the female connector.

The gender references are not accidental people.

You guys wanting to be feminine (receiving in nature) & waiting on women to act masculine (seeking in nature) have it backwards as to the natural order of things.

Look at birds or most any mating display in the animal kingdom. The overwhelming majority feature the male going out and putting on a display to impress/attract/win a target female the male has decided is desirable.

The females do not go out seeking mates. Females receive mates or potential mates who have selected (shown interest in and approached them.)

How’s your flipping gender roles rooted in biology working for you?

I’m simply pointing out the eons ago well established nature of things. It hasn’t changed because human nature hasn’t changed in thousands of years.
Do tell, how is it that you know exactly what is masculine energy since you're never been a man?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do tell, how is it that you know exactly what is masculine energy since you're never been a man?
Oh come now @Spaz seriously. I will oblige you for the sake of the reader. I do not need to be a man to recognize and appreciate masculine energy. All human beings have the yang (masculine) and the yin (feminine) within them.

When a man nutures that comes from his yin energy or softer side or feminine side.

When a woman leads that comes from her yang energy or masculine side.

We all have both energies.

Proper men have masculine energy in abundance and at the fore. My father and all the men in my family embody masculine energy properly. My father led, decided, assigned, taught, and required of his wives (he had 3 over his life) and of my sisters and I. He was loving through strength and boundaries and he was loyal to family. He did not coddle, he did not raise any princesses either. He was unafraid of conflict and he was deeply respected by many. He also had haters as strong leaders often will.

The reason feminine women are attracted to masculine men IS the fact that it is recognized. I am conscious of that recognition. Maybe some women aren’t.

Think of Rock Hudson’s character in the movie Giant. That is masculine energy. That character was much like my father.

So OF COURSE I recognize masculinity and masculine energy. I am preprogrammed to do so. Conversely I also recognize what it is NOT. Men who are too pansy as well as ball buster women are out of balance, which upsets the polarity of the masculine/feminine or yin/yang in relationships.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easily compliance in my opinion. Initiation? I suppose that depends on what you mean by that since it can be pretty subjective. Some other posters have already pointed out that a woman can tell you she wants you without truly "initiating" anything. Body language, eye contact, etc. All you have to do is be direct (in a suave way of course) to capitalize on it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All human beings have the yang (masculine) and the yin (feminine) within them.
I haven’t really searched for where this comes from. Where exactly did this idea come from and how is it verified? Obviously I’ve heard or read it many times and obviously it has and eastern origins.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh come now @Spaz seriously. I will oblige you for the sake of the reader. I do not need to be a man to recognize and appreciate masculine energy. All human beings have the yang (masculine) and the yin (feminine) within them.

When a man nutures that comes from his yin energy or softer side or feminine side.

When a woman leads that comes from her yang energy or masculine side.

We all have both energies.

Proper men have masculine energy in abundance and at the fore. My father and all the men in my family embody masculine energy properly. My father led, decided, assigned, taught, and required of his wives (he had 3 over his life) and of my sisters and I. He was loving through strength and boundaries and he was loyal to family. He did not coddle, he did not raise any princesses either. He was unafraid of conflict and he was deeply respected by many. He also had haters as strong leaders often will.

The reason feminine women are attracted to masculine men IS the fact that it is recognized. I am conscious of that recognition. Maybe some women aren’t.

Think of Rock Hudson’s character in the movie Giant. That is masculine energy. That character was much like my father.

So OF COURSE I recognize masculinity and masculine energy. I am preprogrammed to do so. Conversely I also recognize what it is NOT. Men who are too pansy as well as ball buster women are out of balance, which upsets the polarity of the masculine/feminine or yin/yang in relationships.
Recognising and knowing it is 2 different things altogether.

It's like knowing that a man is a good chef through his cooking but it's presumptuous to know his skills or even talk abt it since u r not a cook.

Or let's take for example women, we men all can recognise feminine women but we can't exactly say how is it she is feminine since we aren't female.

There's no such thing as a unisex brain, since there no such thing then the femininity in men you speak off doesn't exists naturally but it's being thought - hence the rise of the metrosexual man.

But the metrosexual man for all intent and purposes are deviants, living a lie that they can't comprehend nor feel truly satisfied with all they have because they incorporated manliness with femininity, with the latter being the driving force in their lives.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it's initiation. If a girl is reaching out to you, it's because you're on their mind and they want you involved in their life. They have a choice of initiating or not initiating, and they have chosen to make you a part of their day. Complying, while also an IOI, can also involve you having to do all the legwork and the chasing.

I have bedded two of the last three girls I have taken an interest in. What did they have in common? They initiated at least 50% of our interactions. The one who I didn't get with? I initiated most of those interactions, and in the end things went nowhere. In my opinion (coming from experience), initiation is my biggest clue as to whether a girl is interested.