ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Master Don Juan
Illinois has been going to **** the past couple of years...Copping out instead of a real hobby
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Illinois has been going to **** the past couple of years...Copping out instead of a real hobby
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Worst marriage laws now ganja.Illinois has been going to **** the past couple of years...
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Because they’re simplistic children by-and-large. “Guns are bad because they kill people.”About the hobbies, why are many women turned off by guns?
I suggest getting into the Arduino microprocessor. You can buy it in a kit with a small breadboard and some basic electronic components. It takes up virtually no space and it’s a great source of electronics education.I play D&D with a group of friends. Alone I play video games and I've been getting 3D modeling a bit. Really want to mess around with electronics, but don't have the space for it.
Nullbyte is great, for begginning I recommend the free courses at cybrary.itMusic is probably the most useful, insta SMV gain, especially if you going to have online presence. However, that's only true if you somewhat good at it.
Just for yourself I recommend hacking. Check out Null Byte. Basically you get a laptop, install linux, begin with wifi, program to get is wifite2 be sure to install pixiewps properly, those bastards cheat, they give you proper instructions gotta git clone https://github.com/wiire/pixiewps while their repo is different and if you git clone https://github.com/wiire-a/pixiewps.git that's different and pixiedust attacks will not work no matter what. Kali linux distros are like that. You can not get pixiedust working out of the box on Kali. There is no info on the net about this, I figured it out myself. I guess it's done on purpose so that people don't crack wifi left and right.
Anyway, you start with simple pixiedust attacks and move on to brute force using john the ripper. Then you explore other methods. It's highly rewarding and there is no tops on what can be done.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about. I just don't have any comfortable workspace for it though, maybe in the future though.I suggest getting into the Arduino microprocessor. You can buy it in a kit with a small breadboard and some basic electronic components. It takes up virtually no space and it’s a great source of electronics education.
Wtf man. You should be all over them. Young and single and you dont flirt and try to get dates?I Volunteer on a Saturday Morning at a Dog's Charity. I walk Dogs and clean kennels. Been doing it for almost a year. Around 50 full time staff there and 45 are women. Mostly young/ish and single. I don't bother though. I'm just there for the Dogs.
Women will think you're a nerd though. Best if you do that they and get the metrosexual look.If electronics is your thing I suggest learning laptop and smart phone repair with heavy accent on known brands. I’m talking about board repairs. This is an expensive hobby, because soldering station, rework station, preheater, microscope, oscilloscope you need that, will run you several grand. But it is very rewarding, a single repair can bring you hundreds. People who know it and have office make thousands per day. More useful than adruino imo. Anything is possible, from flipping laptops and phones, casual repairs after work, to fully blown business and income 100k and up. Check out badcaps and vlab.su
believe it or not linux is also involved bcause you get so much software on linux, all free or cracked.
when it comes to os it’s best to have two laptops, one windows pick your poison 7 or 10 and one linux. I’m at this point putting together 3rd for freebsd, it’s useless in light of linux, but as far as hobby, it’s the hacker thing to have and use.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Music is probably the most useful, insta SMV gain, especially if you going to have online presence. However, that's only true if you somewhat good at it.
Just for yourself I recommend hacking. Check out Null Byte. Basically you get a laptop, install linux, begin with wifi, program to get is wifite2 be sure to install pixiewps properly, those bastards cheat, they give you proper instructions gotta git clone https://github.com/wiire/pixiewps while their repo is different and if you git clone https://github.com/wiire-a/pixiewps.git that's different and pixiedust attacks will not work no matter what. Kali linux distros are like that. You can not get pixiedust working out of the box on Kali. There is no info on the net about this, I figured it out myself. I guess it's done on purpose so that people don't crack wifi left and right.
Anyway, you start with simple pixiedust attacks and move on to brute force using john the ripper. Then you explore other methods. It's highly rewarding and there is no tops on what can be done.
+1I dont do music but i got to agree, if you are good you will tingle those women emotions and panties at the same time.
How'd you get into hockey fam?Hockey, lifting take most of my time, i try to do some reading in between.
Live in Canada lollllHow'd you get into hockey fam?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.