Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best hobbies for 2020

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vintage machine restoration, woodworking, metalworking.

There's no feeling in the world like bringing a trashed vintage item back to life.
I’ve done that before. Woodworking. Have a pretty baller kitchen table because of it lol

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m kinda tossed up between rock climbing and muay thai kickboxing. When I consider the rock climbing, I can go meet women while doing it, softer environment, but still physically active. Muay Thai you’re going to be hanging out with dudes that are leaders, masculine, and have high smv. When I think of the options in my head, I want to go for the rock climbing because it seems like the easier choice lol. But the expression is: surround yourself with people whom you want to be like. So I think I just made my choice.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about guns and fishing? That will attract the ladies!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any martial art is good
Adult sport leagues
Rock climbing
Travel
Learn a new language
Start volunteering for something your passionate about

If you have property, remodel something

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gent's, exercises can't be considered an hobby, it's something that a man must do, like eating or shiet-ing.

Try to do something other then those you do by default everyweek.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I've been volunteering my time with the community to help them get jobs in software development. It's okay. Technically not a hobby.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m kinda tossed up between rock climbing and muay thai kickboxing. When I consider the rock climbing, I can go meet women while doing it, softer environment, but still physically active. Muay Thai you’re going to be hanging out with dudes that are leaders, masculine, and have high smv. When I think of the options in my head, I want to go for the rock climbing because it seems like the easier choice lol. But the expression is: surround yourself with people whom you want to be like. So I think I just made my choice.
Do both, if you are starting out with rock climbing your tendons will need time to recover. You can't go hard on rock climbing 3 times a week when you are new. Go two times a week and follow a Muay Thai class on another day.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dog, Muay Thai, lifting, running, I doing a course in press-work (monolith, etching, lithography) and visit museums every other week. Also a bit of home brewing/wine making every now and again. In case of any spare time I read books. I've been thinking about going to the theater a bit more, that be nice.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
About the hobbies, why are many women turned off by guns?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guitar & base guitar
Ving Tsun
mountainbiking
hiking
IT security
landscape photography
reading & educating
computer games

damn, i got not enough time

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do both, if you are starting out with rock climbing your tendons will need time to recover. You can't go hard on rock climbing 3 times a week when you are new. Go two times a week and follow a Muay Thai class on another day.
I already do weight lifting plus work a lot. So I’ll start with the Muay Thai and if my schedule can make sense then I’ll jump into the rock climbing as well. I’d also like to have a once a week class in something that’s not fitness related. Lol.