Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best examples of busting her chops ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Number closed a stripper last night busting her chops keep them Comming there gold.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep this one going guys keep busting the chops examples flowing !!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Love that outfit you've got on! My granma has one just like it!"

Replace "outfit" with other zingers, such as perfume, shoes, stockings, glasses, watch, sexual acts. No, wait, scratch that last one.

You get the idea.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
I'm curious guys. I'm an Aussie. I've tried ****y/funny here and negs and it cost me a couple of 7s. Yeah I'm probably not great at it but probably not the worst either. So I'm not sure if its a cultural thing..

When's the best time to use negs? Are they risky given how randowm/hormonal chicks can be? And would you add some compliments too?
if she hears about how hot she is constantly, negs work better

if she's not particularly used to compliments then negs are detrimental

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread revival but I had to share this and didn't think starting a new thread would be justifiable.

So new girl at work, gorgeous, 8 maybe 9..... but married. So I figure I'd go hard, not like I have anything to lose or gain. So we (10+ ppl) are at an after work party, and she ends up sitting next to me by default. I notice my friends across the table are inching away as seats open up towards the front of the room, so I decide to move to join them. As I stand to leave I turn to her and tell her it was nice to meet her and sit next to her blah blah blah, but that I couldn't take the stank that followed her anymore and had to move to the other side of the room. The look on her face was worth every penny. Frozen in horror. I tried to tell her it was a joke as I walked away, but I think I was laughing too hard. Bet I was the first in a long time (if ever) to tell her not only did I need to get AWAY from her asap, but that she stank of rank. haha can't wait to see her in the office on Monday... should be real fun to resurrect the topic. "Hope you showered over the weekend, otherwise I'm going to ask that we teleconference this one . . ."