best date idea ever: salsa dancing!!!

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys went on this date with a chick, it was kinda our first date. i took her salsa dancing. and it turned out awesome! we both had so much fun and the kino opportunities were ENDLESS! the dance itself has a sexual vibe and both of us could feel it and the sexuality was there the whole night but not in an awkward way. and then we could always cool down a bit and chat over a drink. give it a try guys! it automatically tells the girls that ur different, fun, sexy, and a leader!

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Salsa really all it's cracked up to be? I've got a chance to start taking lessons and the classes are filled with women with almost no males.

Does it help dancing in general? In clubs?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it probably doesn't help too much with club dancing. my waltz classes didn't but i'm sure it will build confidence in carrying yourself. maybe you won't be as scared to bust a move since your so used to doing it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this is a great idea. dancing in general increases a girl's interest level by leaps and bounds. then all you have to do is close.

Reaction score
suaveplayer said:
hey guys went on this date with a chick, it was kinda our first date. i took her salsa dancing. and it turned out awesome! we both had so much fun and the kino opportunities were ENDLESS! the dance itself has a sexual vibe and both of us could feel it and the sexuality was there the whole night but not in an awkward way. and then we could always cool down a bit and chat over a drink. give it a try guys! it automatically tells the girls that ur different, fun, sexy, and a leader!
Personally I can vouch for this... After a year of so of salsa I can say this: When you can salsa and you do salsa pretty often (like weekly of bi-weekly) you get more nooky.

COURSE, you need basic skills still. Can't game salsa chicks or bring your own chick if you can't hold a conversation.

Reaction score
One more note here (wow I haven't been here in a while) girls/women correlate dancing to sex. Self explanatory for anyone with an 8th grade vocabulary.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been learning both salsa and tango and in both cases the ratio of women to men is consistently 60/40. That alone makes it a great environment.

suaveplayer said:

Reaction score
davewe said:
I've been learning both salsa and tango and in both cases the ratio of women to men is consistently 60/40. That alone makes it a great environment.
There's always more women than men at these things. Women love to dance more than men.

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire" I think that was George Bernard Shaw.

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa or dancing is a great social skill for any DJ!
I'm now getting back to salsa, and it's been a blast.