Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best city for good looking guy with average income

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best city for a single guy 28 that is not swimming in money? I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
Ok, so you are not concerned with women desiring you because of your coca cola packet????? Ok, well, tell us what you do for a living?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What is the best city for a single guy 28 that is not swimming in money? I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
LA is not a sh!thole, but it's very fake and you need a lot of $$$. I'd say NYC, but it ain't cheap either. The best part of large cities is the ability to meet up at free public events and keep costs down. Add in a cup of coffee (you can buy discounted starbucks gift cards on eBay or raise.com and it doesn't make you look cheap.

U

user43770

LA is not a sh!thole, but it's very fake and you need a lot of $$$. I'd say NYC, but it ain't cheap either. The best part of large cities is the ability to meet up at free public events and keep costs down. Add in a cup of coffee (you can buy discounted starbucks gift cards on eBay or raise.com and it doesn't make you look cheap.
It's all relative.

I've been to New York, San Francisco and DC. I thought the people were timid, for the most part, though standoffish. Too stuck in their own bubbles.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is college towns.

U

user43770

Tempe, Phoenix, Austin, Tallahassee, Athens

But that's just related to money going far and getting laid.

If you want to make a lot of money, those aren't necessarily the places to be.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's all relative.

I've been to New York, San Francisco and DC. I thought the people were timid, for the most part, though standoffish. Too stuck in their own bubbles.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is college towns.
Dallas TX & San Antonio TX come to mind. Honorable mention to Phoenix AZ.

U

user43770

Or a northwest college town. I'd probably choose the northwest, personally.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow if u r projecting ur own dismal experiences with life and expecting others like OP to copy paste it to theirs, that would be sad.

Perhaps it is you who should cut that out.
Spaz, you are embarrassing yourself again with your asinine posts, much like you did when you passionately defended child rapists just a few weeks ago. Luckily I'm a very happy and contented person; your angry outbursts are like Cap'n Crunch Berries to me. I love haters because they wallow in their misery while I glide along in ecstasy.

Nobody here takes seriously your doddering senile babble. Most of us choose to do things because we want to do them, not because we're worried about whether other people approve, least of all a pederast KJ who's afraid to leave his tiny bubble. That is where you "thrive." I think you will continue to do well there.

Be advised that any further continuance of this dialogue on your part will be deemed supplication by you to me, henceforth and forever after in the known universe.

Gentlemen, I say this for all of you: To thine own self be true.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz, you are embarrassing yourself again with your asinine posts, much like you did when you passionately defended child rapists just a few weeks ago. Luckily I'm a very happy and contented person; your angry outbursts are like Cap'n Crunch Berries to me. I love haters because they wallow in their misery while I glide along in ecstasy.

Nobody here takes seriously your doddering senile babble. Most of us choose to do things because we want to do them, not because we're worried about whether other people approve, least of all a pederast KJ who's afraid to leave his tiny bubble. That is where you "thrive." I think you will continue to do well there.

Be advised that any further continuance of this dialogue on your part will be deemed supplication by you to me, henceforth and forever after in the known universe.

Gentlemen, I say this for all of you: To thine own self be true.
Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional with my post here to link what I brought up there as defending a rapist.

Anyhow, I don't care one way or the other.

The truth right now is that u r being this way because I've hit a raw nerve.

Next time don't bring forth ur own insecurities and try to influence others just because you can't do it in life.

You wish to bring other men to ur level?

Phulease....

U

user43770

Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional with my post here to link what I brought up there as defending a rapist.

Anyhow, I don't care one way or the other.

The truth right now is that u r being this way because I've hit a raw nerve.

Next time don't bring forth ur own insecurities and try to influence others just because you can't do it in life.

You wish to bring other men to ur level?

Phulease....
You started this, miss.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
What makes LA such a bad place?

What other places are beautiful?

U

user43770

What makes LA such a bad place?

What other places are beautiful?
Places with less commute time and more nature?

I think everyone would be happier if they spent more time in the woods. Especially you, Trump. Maybe meet some people that have more on their mind than getting laid.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Last edited:
U

user43770

It's what he does. Obsession and envy.
No, I think he took offense to your "stock cliches" comment, and attacked you based on what you'd said in the past.

He has a fragile ego. No harm meant.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@samspade, by modifying my post, it goes to show ur frame is so brittle that you're even lowered urself to equal that of a 10 year old boy......

Now do you understand why i said what I said about you?

Even an idiot could figure that one out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No, I think he took offense to your "stock cliches" comment, and attacked you based on what you'd said in the past.

He has a fragile ego. No harm meant.
I know you enjoy ur delusions but phulease can you at least make it more exciting for me?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade, by modifying my post, it goes to show ur frame is so brittle that you're even lowered urself to equal that of a 10 year old boy......

Now do you understand why i said what I said about you?

Even an idiot could figure that one out.
There you go again...

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
South Florida all day long. It's too easy here. I lived in LA most my life and I can tell you, it's not even close.