Best city for good looking guy with average income

Suave88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best city for a single guy 28 that is not swimming in money? I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
Some poetry by Cavafy

The City

You said: “I’ll go to another country, go to another shore,
find another city better than this one.
Whatever I try to do is fated to turn out wrong
and my heart lies buried like something dead.
How long can I let my mind moulder in this place?
Wherever I turn, wherever I look,
I see the black ruins of my life, here,
where I’ve spent so many years, wasted them, destroyed them totally.”

You won’t find a new country, won’t find another shore.
This city will always pursue you.
You’ll walk the same streets, grow old
in the same neighborhoods, turn gray in these same houses.
You’ll always end up in this city. Don’t hope for things elsewhere:
there’s no ship for you, there’s no road.
Now that you’ve wasted your life here, in this small corner,
you’ve destroyed it everywhere in the world.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I didn't start this thread and I don't care if anyone moves or not. Cut that out.
If you don't care then why bother posting in this thread.

Anyhow if u r projecting ur own dismal experiences with life and expecting others like OP to copy paste it to theirs, that would be sad.

Perhaps it is you who should cut that out.

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LA is a sh!thole and california taxes are insane. I left the state 7 years ago and would have to get paid a very large amount of money to live there again, way over cost of living. I moved to WA and the lack of a state income tax can be felt in the pocket. As an american you have extremely rare luxury of changing what laws you want to live under to your own benefit.

I've also looked at moving because people have dyed their hair purple too often, and drank so much soy that it's screwed with their brains. The weather also sucks for half the year. But this place is so beautiful I can't think of anywhere else I want to move.

Detroit might actually be a good bet at some point in the near future if you can put up with the weather there. And california might even become cheap again when the state finally goes bankrupt.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is so random and fvcking useless because of all of the fake alpha male posturing and sh1tposting. At least alvafe posted something useful...

What is the best city for a single guy 28 that is not swimming in money? I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
....but part of the problem is how vague your post is. "Not swimming in money" could mean anything. Instead of just calling LA a sh1thole, at least help yourself and others out by offering up a barebones list of traits that you think make a city desirable.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Suave88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you are not concerned with women desiring you because of your coca cola packet????? Ok, well, tell us what you do for a living?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA is not a sh!thole, but it's very fake and you need a lot of $$$. I'd say NYC, but it ain't cheap either. The best part of large cities is the ability to meet up at free public events and keep costs down. Add in a cup of coffee (you can buy discounted starbucks gift cards on eBay or raise.com and it doesn't make you look cheap.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LA is not a sh!thole, but it's very fake and you need a lot of $$$. I'd say NYC, but it ain't cheap either. The best part of large cities is the ability to meet up at free public events and keep costs down. Add in a cup of coffee (you can buy discounted starbucks gift cards on eBay or raise.com and it doesn't make you look cheap.
It's all relative.

I've been to New York, San Francisco and DC. I thought the people were timid, for the most part, though standoffish. Too stuck in their own bubbles.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is college towns.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempe, Phoenix, Austin, Tallahassee, Athens

But that's just related to money going far and getting laid.

If you want to make a lot of money, those aren't necessarily the places to be.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all relative.

I've been to New York, San Francisco and DC. I thought the people were timid, for the most part, though standoffish. Too stuck in their own bubbles.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is college towns.
Dallas TX & San Antonio TX come to mind. Honorable mention to Phoenix AZ.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or a northwest college town. I'd probably choose the northwest, personally.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow if u r projecting ur own dismal experiences with life and expecting others like OP to copy paste it to theirs, that would be sad.

Perhaps it is you who should cut that out.
Spaz, you are embarrassing yourself again with your asinine posts, much like you did when you passionately defended child rapists just a few weeks ago. Luckily I'm a very happy and contented person; your angry outbursts are like Cap'n Crunch Berries to me. I love haters because they wallow in their misery while I glide along in ecstasy.

Nobody here takes seriously your doddering senile babble. Most of us choose to do things because we want to do them, not because we're worried about whether other people approve, least of all a pederast KJ who's afraid to leave his tiny bubble. That is where you "thrive." I think you will continue to do well there.

Be advised that any further continuance of this dialogue on your part will be deemed supplication by you to me, henceforth and forever after in the known universe.

Gentlemen, I say this for all of you: To thine own self be true.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Spaz, you are embarrassing yourself again with your asinine posts, much like you did when you passionately defended child rapists just a few weeks ago. Luckily I'm a very happy and contented person; your angry outbursts are like Cap'n Crunch Berries to me. I love haters because they wallow in their misery while I glide along in ecstasy.

Nobody here takes seriously your doddering senile babble. Most of us choose to do things because we want to do them, not because we're worried about whether other people approve, least of all a pederast KJ who's afraid to leave his tiny bubble. That is where you "thrive." I think you will continue to do well there.

Be advised that any further continuance of this dialogue on your part will be deemed supplication by you to me, henceforth and forever after in the known universe.

Gentlemen, I say this for all of you: To thine own self be true.
Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional with my post here to link what I brought up there as defending a rapist.

Anyhow, I don't care one way or the other.

The truth right now is that u r being this way because I've hit a raw nerve.

Next time don't bring forth ur own insecurities and try to influence others just because you can't do it in life.

You wish to bring other men to ur level?

Phulease....

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional with my post here to link what I brought up there as defending a rapist.

Anyhow, I don't care one way or the other.

The truth right now is that u r being this way because I've hit a raw nerve.

Next time don't bring forth ur own insecurities and try to influence others just because you can't do it in life.

You wish to bring other men to ur level?

Phulease....
You started this, miss.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do pretty well with women in Los Angeles but the fact that la is a ****hole makes me question if I should spend by prime years here when there are so many other beautiful place.
What makes LA such a bad place?

What other places are beautiful?

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes LA such a bad place?

What other places are beautiful?
Places with less commute time and more nature?

I think everyone would be happier if they spent more time in the woods. Especially you, Trump. Maybe meet some people that have more on their mind than getting laid.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either u r that desperate or simply just too emotional blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what he does. Obsession and envy.
No, I think he took offense to your "stock cliches" comment, and attacked you based on what you'd said in the past.

He has a fragile ego. No harm meant.