Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best books to read?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great collection , what reading / listening platform you use to read them ? as buying all of these from audible will cost me a fortune.
Ebook or borrow from the library.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.
Awesome. Cause that's definitely something I'd like to do. I'm always on the lookout for new books

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deida - The way of the superior man is a must read for every man in my eyes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaceful warrior by Dan Millman.

Currently, I'm reading the yoga sutras. I've read some Osho diamond sutra. Eckhart tolle coupled with meditation is ideal.

Currently, i am lookin into books on stoicism. All old school content. Nothing new. I've read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Seneca is next. I muck the daily stoic by Ryan Holiday but I want direct source content from the past. I am looking more into stoicism and philosophy.