Tactical guide to women by Shawn T Smith

Homo sapiens by Yval Harrari and homodeus

The self genes by Richard Dawkins

Power of now by ecky and a new earth

Awaken the giant within by Tony Robbins

Be here now by ram dass

The peaceful warrior by Dan millman

Younger thinner you by Dr E braverman
Great collection , what reading / listening platform you use to read them ? as buying all of these from audible will cost me a fortune

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

espanish

Don Juan
Reaction score
No more Mr. nice guy, of course

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken to watching YouTube encapsulations of books. There are channels where the owner will basically whiteboard the salient points of many great books.

The problem with books today is that they are so full of fluff and repetition that the salient points can tend to get watered down. It turns into too much work and effort to slog through the filler material.

Take Jordan Peterson for example. I love the guy but hey, JP, get to the point already!
I know I'm replying to this months later, but Jordan Peterson is amazing. So much wisdom.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great collection , what reading / listening platform you use to read them ? as buying all of these from audible will cost me a fortune.
Ebook or borrow from the library.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.
Awesome. Cause that's definitely something I'd like to do. I'm always on the lookout for new books

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deida - The way of the superior man is a must read for every man in my eyes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaceful warrior by Dan Millman.

Currently, I'm reading the yoga sutras. I've read some Osho diamond sutra. Eckhart tolle coupled with meditation is ideal.

Currently, i am lookin into books on stoicism. All old school content. Nothing new. I've read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Seneca is next. I muck the daily stoic by Ryan Holiday but I want direct source content from the past. I am looking more into stoicism and philosophy.