"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Best books to read?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Great collection , what reading / listening platform you use to read them ? as buying all of these from audible will cost me a fortune.
Ebook or borrow from the library.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,077
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Patrick King has some good books and some average.

He's got a 2019 update on his Science of Likeability - $5 on kindle. I think if you went through this - the laws of power and Never Split the Difference - you'd have most interpersonal skills covered.
Awesome. Cause that's definitely something I'd like to do. I'm always on the lookout for new books
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
David Deida - The way of the superior man is a must read for every man in my eyes.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Peaceful warrior by Dan Millman.

Currently, I'm reading the yoga sutras. I've read some Osho diamond sutra. Eckhart tolle coupled with meditation is ideal.

Currently, i am lookin into books on stoicism. All old school content. Nothing new. I've read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Seneca is next. I muck the daily stoic by Ryan Holiday but I want direct source content from the past. I am looking more into stoicism and philosophy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top