Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Benched 155 for reps today!

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it for 8 reps. not bad considering last year I couldn't even put up 135.

How much can you guys bench?

The Exponent

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by hardrock1

Are you on roids ? You can bench more than I weigh.

watery feces

Reaction score
Originally posted by hardrock1

Thats about what I bench. What do you weigh, and how tall are you? I'm about 5'11" 160 lbs.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 14, and I bench 145lbs for 8 reps, at 160lbs (11% bf). That' sme though, and I'm strong. Who really gives a **** how much you bench, other then yourself. Obviously this guy has something that he's proud of, so leave him alone, jeeze. I'm proud of what I bench, and so shoudl he.

So, congrads man. You'll be getting 220+ in no time if you keep at it :)

SM1

Reaction score
You guys shoudnt be haters. If you know what the weights weigh youd know that 155 is the bar plus 2 45 pound plates PLUS 2 10 pound weights and thats more than most guys can do at my high school.

hardrock1 I can do mre like almost 400 pounds when I try hard but Ive been working out for a long time now. Keep working hard bor and youll be benching big numbers like its your job or something.

Good work I think we shodnt put eachother down.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock on guy.

Whenever you can lift it 8 times you are ready to add another 10 pounds. Just keeping lifting, eating, and resting. You'll get there.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I came off pompous. I was saying that's a good job. I remember how excitited I was to put that weight up.

Can't show emotion through internet :(

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job!

I remember when I was in high school. It took me forever to bench my own body weight.

Don't laugh, at 16 I weighed 115 lbs !!!! (now I'm 5'6" and 160 lbs, 10% bf)

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
watery feces

What in the world made you think of that name? Its the funnyest thing ever. Thats me every morning, lol.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you.. Keep at it and don't become discouraged by people blasting you. ANd dont' become discouraged, as most of us have, when at a point it seems like you've been stuck benching, curling, squating the same wieght, etc. Just spice up your workouts, take a week off or change some things.. Good luck.

And dont become one or listen to one of those guys who always brag about how much they can bench. You'll see many guys in the gym who come in, walk around, brag, talk, walk over to the flat bench, put on this incredible amount of weight, have their friend spot them, and lift the bar one or two times making all these grunting noises.

Then they walk around some more, talk some more, hang out at the juice bar, maybe come back do another few reps, then go home.

Many of us have done that when we were younger. Impressing people with our bench press. But in reality, get a strong workout in for yourself, dont' become one of those guys I mentioned above.