Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
You can all be as negative as you like, it doesn't change fact. Every time I've had sex, it's because I knew I was going to get it, knew I deserved it, and fully knew - not pretended or bull****ted - but knew I was doing her a favour.

You can argue til you're blue in the face because your ego depends on it, ubt it doesn't change fact.

Getting laid has nothing to do of you deserving it. You got laid caz you got laid.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

this is pathetic...I am done here...for now...peace! Sorry for the aurguing.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Life has nothing to do in believing yourself. Though it has everything to do with believing the truth.
If you don't believe in yourself, who will? No one until you do.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think its pretty clear at this point this guy is a troll or just incredibly stupid...

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about believing in yourself so much as feeling emotionally that the actions you are currently making at this moment whether it be physically or mentally are positively effecting what has yet to happen. Believing focuses to much an a broad arrange of things, life in general and believing in yourself can often lead to negative emotion on why to believe in yourself, Which in turn will cause a sense of needing to believe in yourself to feel fulfilled

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frisco said:
Its not about believing in yourself so much as feeling emotionally that the actions you are currently making at this moment whether it be physically or mentally are positively effecting what has yet to happen. Believing focuses to much an a broad arrange of things, life in general and believing in yourself can often lead to negative emotion on why to believe in yourself, Which in turn will cause a sense of needing to believe in yourself to feel fulfilled
Holy Crap. What did you say?

Protonoto

Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
If you don't believe in yourself, who will? No one until you do.
I agree. Helps with self esteem and confidence. Pretty much things that will help you to attain what you want. If you don't believe you can do something it's pretty much saying you'll do something for the hell of it, for nothing.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faith is believing in something..it could be yourself..or it could be that you feel something you want WILL Happen in the future.

Belief in oneself grows when one has Self Esteem.
This self esteem in turn helps grow confidence.

The more confidence you have, the more willing you are to GET OUT of your Comfort Zone.

The more you get out of your Comfort Zone, believe it or not, the MORE Self Esteem you build.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Cogito, ergo, sum. I think, therefore I am. This has already been beat to death in the past three pages...

To the OP: You're half-right. You can do everything right and still not get laid. But at the end of the day, it doesn't ****ing matter. You need to get rid of your ego. Nobody cares if you fail. Because you're a nobody. Nobody's anybody. But if you succeed, you don't need anybody's validation anyway.

I've been told I couldn't do certain things by some people my whole life. To them, I say "Watch me."

You just need a new life philosophy...like Homer Simpson's on sports: It's not about who wins or loses, it's about how drunk you get!

Reaction score
I disagree with this post 100%. I have laid over 125 women and I would say the main quality that pulled women to me was my self confidence.

I think this young poster actually needs to quit theorizing and get out there and gain some real life experience.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I disagree with this post 100%. I have laid over 125 women and I would say the main quality that pulled women to me was my self confidence.

I think this young poster actually needs to quit theorizing and get out there and gain some real life experience.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

When you laid over 300 women you will realize their is no such thing as confidence. When guys get laid they give all the credit to confidence. People get laid because they suppose to.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
enthusiast said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

When you laid over 300 women you will realize their is no such thing as confidence. When guys get laid they give all the credit to confidence. People get laid because they suppose to.
So I guess you're cooler than theRealSupreme by about 175 chicks? Nice oneupmanship there kiddo.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confident that I can sucessfully read the situations and circumstances acurately and skillfuly to the point of very litte resistance.

It's a slow smooth ride and i enjoy the scenery.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm confident that I can sucessfully read the situations and circumstances acurately and skillfuly to the point of very litte resistance.

It's a slow smooth ride and i enjoy the scenery.

Dude its more convincing to just say... I can read the situations and circumstances accurately and skillfully to the point of very little resistance.

Eliminating the need for confidence is the real confidence.

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Dude its more convincing to just say... I can read the situations and circumstances accurately and skillfully to the point of very little resistance.

Eliminating the need for confidence is the real confidence.
Enthusiast I see the point your trying to make but I think you have a different definition of self-confidence than anyone I know. Look at what you just said. If you believe absolutely that you can read situations blah blah know the truth blah blah know what to do to attract women, then you, my friend, have massive self-confidence.

I really don't know what the f*ck you're thinking or if you're just trolling but judging by your inability to logic things like this out, and write properly I'm guessing you're just a moron.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another retarded faux-revelation thread.

When I walked into a bar and sat down next to a girl one summer night in college, I thought to myself, "I can definitely run a smooth game and get on this TONIGHT". This type of state oriented self belief is the driving force that keeps guys determined after being brushed off, ****blocked by her girlfriends, her being hit on by other guys, to be the guy at the end of the night that waits out the bull**** and gets her home. But in this case I ended up going back to her place at 8:30 at night.

So I didn't really read your post, but the title is just not correct in any way. You have to have that belief that you can get laid, sometimes that's all there is between you calling it a night or waiting 15 more minutes through some small talk for that "spark" to happen.

Also one of my best lays, a ONS with a knockout british bombshell on vacation, began with me walking up, smiling, and confidently saying, Hey whats your name? Sounds simple but to say that with unwavering confidence and warmth that makes the person want to get to know you better, took me a long time to iron out. When we were relaxing on beach chairs at 5am the next morning after an hour of crazy beach sex, she told me that what she liked most about me was my confidence in going right up to her and asking her name.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What this dumb ass fool fails to realize that if it weren't for people believing in themselves then the human race wouldn't be as successful as it is today. If bill gates never had any confidence in himself but was still smart as fuuck it would get him no where because he wouldn't have the confidence to push his ideas on to the world.

Confidence is the the power of belief which is equal to some truth. While confidence is not all the answer to truths it's still what gives us the will and drive to find those truths. For example I am confident because i am aware of my talents and what i have to offer to the world. In a sense i have a feel for my place in the world.

I am good looking not only because i believe i am but i was modeling so that is a TRUTH. I also have the belief that i am a great leader, ironically people come to me when they want to be lead and point out my leadership qualities that is a TRUTH. I believe i am a very outgoing, funny and fun person, when i go out people have fun with me and i can always bring a laugh. That is a TRUTH.

Without belief in myself i would simply be an attractive guy, with great qualities that may or may not come out. With the power of confidence I AM in control. I lead, I bring the party and I LOVE WHO I AM. So enthusaist you can say what you want but your views of confidence ARE WRONG. For the newbs around here i advice you ignore this guy. EVERY MAN NEEDS TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIMSELF BOTTOM LINE.

Finally i was talking to some chicks in college the other day and she said the thing she like most about guys is........Drum roll please........CONFIDENCE. Hmmm never saw that one coming. I guess all of us are wrong and especially the girls who say that confidence is pretty big in attraction. What Fools we are:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crackup: