Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Did you read the part in red??????? "and different environmental stimuli acting upon us."

and DNA does affect your propensity toward certain behavioral traits.

DNA stimuli does not affect your consciousness. Your appearance might not be perfect because your DNA can have mutations but your consciousness is on another level and its always purely you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
enthusiast said:
DNA stimuli does not affect your consciousness. Your appearance might not be perfect because your DNA can have mutations but your consciousness is on another level and its always purely you.
I said "environmental stimuli" NOT "DNA stimuli"

and go read up on the subject please.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I said "environmental stimuli" NOT "DNA stimuli"

and go read up on the subject please.
DNA, Environmental stimuli, and subconsciousness are three different things.

DNA's are affected by radiation, Environments are affected by radiation, physics etc... and the subconsciousness can only be affected by information. Only death affects all three.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
DNA, Environmental stimuli, and subconsciousness are three different things.

DNA's are affected by radiation, Environments are affected by radiation, physics etc... and the subconsciousness can only be affected by information. Only death affects all three.
False..! since all your mental existence or energy is made of simple electronic pulses going across neurons.. Mental illness can stem from genetic or external issues...

Your body metabolizes food to keep this electrical system operation and the mitchondrion in your cells alive.... Sorry to burst your ego but you are no more special that a plant or a fish... if you really take a close look.. Dont allow your fear of death stop you from thinking rationally about your simple existence.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
A human brain is not simple stuff. The human brain process billions and billions of information. No human can replicate life even the simplest organism its so complicated. Your the one thats rationalizing. Only humans have morals fish, animals etc don't have a concept of right and wrong. If you think people and animals are no different I would be afraid to be stuck with you in an island. You might kill me for food. If we are no different than animals would you marry your mom or sleep with your sister. Dude you make me sick.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
ok well if you gonna get emotional like a woman then we can end the conversation now....

Haha... This is not a conversation this is more like a debate. Debates are pointless. Lets end it now.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like her and you want to sleep with her is the only true motivation in getting the girl. You dont sleep with a girl because your confident, you dont sleep with a girl because you feel good and you feel that you can get her to like you. You sleep with her because you want her and you want to **** her.
That may work for initial motivation on approach, but it's definitely NOT what gets you laid (unless you are a rapist). In the real world she does have to like you too. Seduction is a two-way street. All the desire and chasing in the world will lead nowhere if you are a creepy guy with the wrong mindset.

If you have no faith or confidence in who you are, it ultimately means you don't really like yourself. It would be foolish to expect other people to like such a person, no? This is why your advice is a little misled. You are taking for granted parts of your game that are innate and making assumptions about the challenges we all face. For you the equation of desire=lay works, but I bet it wouldn't pan out so well if you believed that you would never get laid, or rolled up to her all unsure of yourself.

To keep things in perspective here, I actually agree with the spirit of this thread. Belief does not directly translate to success, but it is just as important as desire, will and action. To try to isolate any of these elements as some kind of magic bullet is sheer foolishness.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
I know she has to like you too if you force her that would be immoral and breaking the law.

You will get laid because she likes you and you like her. I believe that seduction is a natural process requiring no self belief. A total self belief will blind a person because he will think that the girl should like him because thats what he wants to believe.

When a girls say I'm attracted to the guys confidence. She is really saying I like the guy for who he is but she wont say that because that would mean that he the guy have all the power. Instead she blames the attraction on confidence instead of just saying I like you as a man. The girl should like you not because of your confidence because at a lot of times we will be unsure on certain things. Acting confidence on all things is consider insecure.

If you really think about it confidence is a mask for our insecurity.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
A total self belief will blind a person because he will think that the girl should like him because thats what he wants to believe.
If by "total self belief" you mean false or ego-based confidence, then yeah I'd have to agree

Acting confidence on all things is consider insecure.
The key word in that sentence is acting. Confidence is not an act, or something you wear as a disguise. Authentic confidence comes from being in tune with your needs and who you are as a person. I wrote a post about this ages ago.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30513

If you really think about it confidence is a mask for our insecurity.
This just confirms to me that we actually agree more than I thought. Sometimes folks here argue over semantics, like what "belief" or "confidence" really means without really coming to a mutual realization, and that's just a waste of energy.

All you are really saying is that mind-games (either played with the girl or on yourself) are a waste of time and that people should lose their inhibitions and learn to "just hook up". Sound advice indeed, though it's difficult to convey to the struggling AFC exactly how to do that. If it was easy, this site wouldn't even exist!

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't lie; self-improvement will get you no girls. But it does make it MUCH EASIER to obtain girls. If you don't have the balls to risk than nothing you can do will get girls. Nothing.

-Pook

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
except money..
Yea, but money will only get you so far. Now if you have the right frame and money, that's much better.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Yea, but money will only get you so far. Now if you have the right frame and money, that's much better.
Well money tends to get you in o their warm wet spots and we seldom want more than that right?

Oh you mean "love"... yeh money cant get love but sadly in 2008 neither can anything else.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well money tends to get you in o their warm wet spots and we seldom want more than that right?

Oh you mean "love"... yeh money cant get love but sadly in 2008 neither can anything else.
Doh!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You don't need to believe in yourself, you just need to have a stroke of luck!!! Extra points if you're a millionaire!

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to dream it before you can do it. If you can't think it first, then it won't happen.

Believe, then act.