Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post alpha but most male models these days look like limp wristed fags, not the type of look I would go for unless it's like a fitness model. Don't look for "truths" from external sources, don't draw your confidence from how others define you. Leadership as you mentioned is also very important and intertwines with the PU game, I am going for my master's in Org. Leadership and I learn new things about it every week.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Eliminating the need for confidence is the real confidence.
True, yet belief is the seed from which confidence eventually sprouts.

After all, you need to have some kind of belief in yourself (even if it is blind or "false") to take that initial step and gain the experiences which grant confidence. If you don't believe you can succeed then what's the point? You may as well stay home and play Starcraft while eating bag after bag of Dorito's with that mindset.

The problem with most folks is they want instant gratification without sacrifice. They say "I believe in myself" a thousand times and then scratch their heads, wondering why the pvssy is not falling in their laps. Well duh, you still have to go out and GET it!

Solid game is rooted in confidence, but grows 0utward through proactivity. Like a great tree, you cannot be all root! You have to branch out and interact with the world around you in order to bring the objects of your desire within reach. This is what empowers you to grow, both above and below the surface.

But you can't be all branches either. Plenty of guys learn all the motions and right things to say to get ass. But beneath the soil, their roots can still be WEAK and SHALLOW.

Put them in a relationship, get their feelings involved and watch them fall, because in all that time they spent trying to control the pvssy, they never learned to control themselves. Even the biggest player becomes a total pushover when he lacks the INNER STRENGTH to keep a good woman on his team.

Ultimately game, much like life itself, is symbiotic and circular by design. It is foolish to pin success on just one aspect because they are all connected. Take a step back and see the big picture:

Belief --> Action --> Experience --> Confidence --> Belief --> and so on

The average chump needs to see this. A map to a treasure is more than a blank sheet with an "X" on it. There needs to be a path drawn out or people get LOST.

You can't say "just get laid" and expect a bunch of shy virgins to be like "Oh, of course! Why didn't I think of that?"

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought leads to Emotion
Emotion leads to Action
Action leads to the pu ssy

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
What you guys need to realize is her body is enough motivation to get her in your bed. You like her and you want to sleep with her is the only true motivation in getting the girl. You dont sleep with a girl because your confident, you dont sleep with a girl because you feel good and you feel that you can get her to like you. You sleep with her because you want her and you want to **** her.

YOU LIKE HER > YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE>

GETTING A GIRL DOESNT REQUIRE A BELIEF.

I'M TRYING TO FREE YOU GUYS FROM NONSENSE BUT YOU GUYS CALL ME A FOOL. A GUY CAN GET LAID WITHOUT KNOW A SINGLE PHILOSOPHY, HAVE A SINGLE BELIEVE. THE ONLY MOTIVATION FOR YOU GETTING A GIRL SHOULD ONLY BE BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Believing in yourself to get laid is like trying to win the lottery you got to have the right belief(number) to win. And to understand the right belief you have to understand the truth. Or you believe the truth not yourself.

Believing in yourself is not going to make a difference its believing the truth. You sound like someone who works for disney. haha
Maybe, instead of playing the lotery to win the jackpot...you should work on yourself...that way you rely on yourself and not some chance.

Bill Gates don't play the lotery.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Maybe, instead of playing the lotery to win the jackpot...you should work on yourself...that way you rely on yourself and not some chance.

Bill Gates don't play the lotery.
You just prove my point.

I said believing in yourself is like playing the lottery. Haha

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WE HAVE 50% CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR LIFE the rest is affected by external variables. It is important to make full use of your 50% control then you can use faith, confidence, and hope to attempt to affect the thing over which you have no control.... BUt if you cant tell the difference between what you can and cannot control then you are screwed

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i think your mixing up having a belief and
having belief in yourself
if you dont have self belief
you dont have confidence
you get petrified of approaching
you do not get laid
you do have a point
beliefs will not get you laid. The right beliefs will. The right mindset and attitude will. Action will. Action requires self belief.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playa99 said:
you dont have confidence
you do not get laid
you do have a point
beliefs will not get you laid. The right beliefs will. The right mindset and attitude will. Action will. Action requires self belief.
Action requires energy.... "self belief" is optional.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
playa99 said:
you dont have confidence
you do not get laid
you do have a point

Action is the command of the soul hence you need a soul to command action. A belief is just an estimation of what will happen next a guess.

You can believe in yourself all you want but if you dont have the soul to command your action you will not move you still wont know what to do next.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Action is the command of the soul hence you need a soul to command action. A belief is just an estimation of what will happen next a guess.

You can believe in yourself all you want but if you dont have the soul to command your action you will not move you still wont know what to do next.
"souls" dont exist... our minds are sequences of complex electrical pulses that travel through our organic nervous system.... All living things have some electrical energy which is derived enitialy from sunlight energy and complex chemical reactions...

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
People Have Souls And Thats Why We Are All Different And Look Different.

You Don't Have A Soul If You Copy From Other People. You Mimic Their Game To Get The Girl. Its Stupid Because The Girl Doesnt Know If She Likes The Real You. The Real You Will Eventually Come Out Hence A Chance She'll Divorce You.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
People Have Souls And Thats Why We Are All Different And Look Different.

You Don't Have A Soul If You Copy From Other People. You Mimic Their Game To Get The Girl. Its Stupid Because The Girl Doesnt Know If She Likes The Real You. The Real You Will Eventually Come Out Hence A Chance She'll Divorce You.
Nope!
We are all different cause we all have different DNA and different environmental stimuli acting upon us.

She will divorce you because monogamy is not natural in humans and she want ti take half your sh!t...

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
I knew you were going to bring up DNA...but still that doesn't prove anything. Your dna is just your blue print in your cells. DNA is not responsible for your consciousness.

Monogamy is not natural. Its the only way women can have peace of mind. If you have other girls she will get jealous and fight the other girls.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
I knew you were going to bring up DNA...but still that doesn't prove anything. Your dna is just your blue print in your cells. DNA is not responsible for your consciousness.

We are all different cause we all have different DNA and different environmental stimuli acting upon us.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Your dna is just your blue print in your cells. DNA is not responsible for your consciousness. Your DNA makes you makes you look different but not act different. People's want are different. People have different hobbies and dreams.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Your dna is just your blue print in your cells. DNA is not responsible for your consciousness. Your DNA makes you makes you look different but not act different. People's want are different. People have different hobbies and dreams.
Did you read the part in red??????? "and different environmental stimuli acting upon us."

and DNA does affect your propensity toward certain behavioral traits.