Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beirut anyone?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've considered going there to find a quality girl for marriage, Lebanese girls are some of the best looking in the world.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d stay the flock out of the ME in general. Flustercluck and yes I’ve been there.

Last edited:
M

member160761

About the thread: Lebanese women are very hot, feminine but also shallow and materialistic unparalleled by anything you can find in Europe.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
That's God's punishment for being schizo and thinking you are the new messiah. @DoubleBarrel is another Canadian nutcase.
Funny how you went from singing my praises to being my biggest hater on the forum. A man who whimsically switches his allegiances is a man who cannot be trusted with anything. ;)

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
About the thread: Lebanese women are very hot, feminine but also shallow and materialistic unparalleled by anything you can find in Europe.
But about the Messiah bit. Nah, man. My Religion looks at the Individual as the Messiah. It is up to us individually to work out our own Salvation ... and you have a long way to go, currently being a victim of your own Jealousy and Self-Righteousness.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
They are the Eastern Europeans of the middle east. I've also been looking into Morrocan and Tunisian girls, not as hot but they definitely seem a lot less materialistic on average.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've considered going there to find a quality girl for marriage, Lebanese girls are some of the best looking in the world.
I went to a Lebanese festival in northern NJ last summer and there were some smokeshows there. Long Black hair, full lips and large round black eyes. Some Arab beauties for sure

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also been looking into Morrocan and Tunisian girls, not as hot but they definitely seem a lot less materialistic on average.
You have no idea what you are talking about

Spent a lot of time last year with my back then morrocan gf , and people there are very materialistic on average

They have nice culture and so on , but for sure you can not say that they are not materialistic

Actually , usually the poorer a country is , the more materialistic women are

The west from a sex life perspective is the best place to be , as you can sleep with women spending little to no money . Try to do that in Morocco or Tunisia

What is great about this eastern beauties is that they do not like simps , so I do not see them anytime soon a heaven for sexpats and simps

Iranian women are gorgeous too

Bro , as a summary , if you do not do decent in your own country … very unlikely to do way better in other places

If you do not speak French in Morocco … then you are f8cked

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no idea what you are talking about

Spent a lot of time last year with my back then morrocan gf , and people there are very materialistic on average

They have nice culture and so on , but for sure you can not say that they are not materialistic

Actually , usually the poorer a country is , the more materialistic women are

The west from a sex life perspective is the best place to be , as you can sleep with women spending little to no money . Try to do that in Morocco or Tunisia.

What is great about this eastern beauties is that they do not like simps , so I do not see them anytime soon a heaven for sexpats and simps

Iranian women are gorgeous too

Bro , as a summary , if you do not do decent in your own country … very unlikely to do way better in other places

If you do not speak French in Morocco … then you are f8cked
Yeh man I agree. I just got back from Tunisia. The North African girls are smoking hot. I think the hottest in the world imo. They are literally a mix of everything.

Before travelling I over idealized foriegn women much like the manosphere is doing now. These women are materialistic and come with their own headaches. Its a pick your poison situation.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the Eastern Europeans of the middle east. I've also been looking into Morrocan and Tunisian girls, not as hot but they definitely seem a lot less materialistic on average.
Remember that its a Muslim country. Morroco is semi conservative and Tunisia is a little more liberal ( for muslim standards ). The girls have lower body counts than western girls ( casual sex is rare). This is good. The bad is that you will have to support them financially 100%.

The economies of developing nations are often stagnant. The youth dont get paid much money. So she is looking at you as a big time provider.

Their attitudes are very pleasant though and they are thin and beautiful. I saw some tan skinny hotties with jet black hair and green eyes. Gaddamn I wish i was not travelling with a girl at that time.